• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

CounterStalking

Started by Dave Ridley, September 30, 2005, 06:36 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

president

Quote from: TN-FSP on October 19, 2005, 09:26 AM NHFT
Quote from: president on October 19, 2005, 07:27 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on October 18, 2005, 10:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: president on October 18, 2005, 08:42 PM NHFT
Oh, yea. The constitution has that 3/5 stuff.

If you object to the 3/5 provision, I guess you prefer slave states being stronger.
Did I say I objected to it?
No, I am just pointing out that all men are not equal according to the US constitution.

That is not true.  The U.S. Constitution does not say that slaves are only 3/5's a man.  I learned about the Constitution in elementary school and I still know about it.

"In determining the number of representatives Southern states should have in the House, Southern states argued that slaves should be fully counted.  Northerners did not think the slaves should be counted at all.  The compromise was that slaves should be counted as three-fifths of a person when determining representation.  This compromise on a very contentious issues was not a statement about black people as 'three-fifths of a person' in any metaphysical or biological sense."  Thomas E. Woods from The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History.
You are reading something I didn't write.
I said "all men are not equal according to the US constitution". I did not say the Constitution says slaves are only 3/5 of a man. And you provided a quote saying that men are not equal according to the Constitution. Thanks.  But I think your quote is more about the difference between blacks and slaves. The constitution doesn't say anything about "blacks", and that is what your quote is pointing out.

Dave Ridley

OK let's make this more challenging.  How about countering a person who is stalking a woman in a state where concealed carry is not allowed?   Brainstorms?

9thmoon

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 13, 2005, 09:40 PM NHFT
OK let's make this more challenging.  How about countering a person who is stalking a woman in a state where concealed carry is not allowed?   Brainstorms?

Carry concealed anyway?
Oops, I didn't say that.

Um...move?

Carry open!

There are many  legal "non-lethal" weapons which are or can be lethal when aimed correctly.  Possibly you don't need a license to carry one. 

Martial arts, close-combat self-defense training.

I'm running low on ideas.  When it happened to me, the answer was blindingly simple, and I'd be carrying concealed even if it were illegal.

Kat Kanning

She should marry a nice guy who carries all the time and move to NH where she can carry too  ;)

How about pepper spray?

Michael Fisher

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 13, 2005, 09:40 PM NHFT
OK let's make this more challenging.? How about countering a person who is stalking a woman in a state where concealed carry is not allowed?? ?Brainstorms?

Carry anyways.

CNHT

Quote from: Scott Roth on November 14, 2005, 06:48 PM NHFT
Carry first...ask questions later. 8)

Seriously I have a friend who was killed by a stalker..so it's no joke. I have been stalked a few times myself. (Today was one day I thought it might start again!)

The friend who was killed was supposed to be being protected by police but was not, and he eventually ambushed her in a parking garage.
I say, don't depend on the police. Depend on yourself and your piece....and if you don't have one, get one.

EagleClaw

Ladies (and gentlemen), take a look at the attached PDF. Print it out and read it several times - it could save your life.

I hope this helps.

** NOTE: See my followup post below. The PDF file is too large to post on the forum. **

Fluff and Stuff

KBCraig

Ah, so I'm not the only one to get a "broken document" message.

EagleClaw

I just realized that there is a 250k limit on file attachments. This is a 1.5 mb file enveloping a 48-page full color book.

Here is the link where you can download it directly:
http://www.trsdirect.com/report.shtml

It's an excellent piece of work. Be safe everyone...

KBCraig

Perhaps you could summarize what it is, what it's about, and what makes it worth downloading.

Kevin

EagleClaw

Here is the Table of Contents:
Introduction: Learning to Survive
Secret 1: Zones of Awareness
Secret 2: Philosophy
Secret 3: First Moves
Secret 4: Finish Moves
Secret 5: Against Weapons
Bonus Section