• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Happy Birthday to all!!

Started by Friday, September 13, 2009, 08:50 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

I am stepping down from my self-appointed position as insufferably peppy birthday greeter.  Just want to put that out there now, so no one gets offended if they don't get their own birthday thread going forward.

Happy Birthday to all!  Everyone is king/queen for a day!  Many happy returns!  etc.

:occasion15: :occasion13: :boogie: :occasion1: :bdance2: :occasion16: :occasion14: :party-smiley-020: :wav: :ahoy: :icon_king: :icon_queen:

Jim Johnson

CRAP!

Well good... now I don't have to sit around and wait and wonder if I'm going to be forgotten...
I'll know.

This place doesn't need additional caring sensitive people anyway... it has Pat K.

I'm going to go kick a dog. 

:ladder: :onalimb:

Friday

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Friday on September 13, 2009, 01:28 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on September 13, 2009, 12:45 PM NHFT
I'm going to go kick a dog. 
Is that how you wish a dog happy birthday?

Yes... but only because it's what they seem to want.

Pat K

Quote from: Friday on September 13, 2009, 08:50 AM NHFT
I am stepping down from my self-appointed position as insufferably peppy birthday greeter.  Just want to put that out there now, so no one gets offended if they don't get their own birthday thread going forward.

Happy Birthday to all!  Everyone is king/queen for a day!  Many happy returns!  etc.

:occasion15: :occasion13: :boogie: :occasion1: :bdance2: :occasion16: :occasion14: :party-smiley-020: :wav: :ahoy: :icon_king: :icon_queen:

So will you be applying for the position of Person
in charge of BAH-HUMBUG ?

Friday

Quote from: Pat K on September 13, 2009, 07:42 PM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on September 13, 2009, 08:50 AM NHFT

So will you be applying for the position of Person
in charge of BAH-HUMBUG ?
Naw... that's Llloyd's job.   :icon_pirat: