• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Petsitter wanted

Started by Friday, September 13, 2009, 04:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

I'm looking for an occasional petsitter who is willing to travel to Weare.  It's a 35 minute drive from Murphy's Taproom, and ten minutes from the Henniker Domes, for reference.  I have two cats and intend to get a dog.  Must have reliable transportation and be willing to come on a daily basis, irregardless of the weather, to feed cats and walk dog, when I'm out of town.  I can pay in FRN's, silver or via PayPal.  If interested, please PM me with your rates.   :icon_cat: :grommit:

Pat K

I have pet sitting experience, from a simple black lab.
To more complicated like 4 pugs and a Link.
(Link was 125 pounds of muscle, half Pit Bull
half Rottie)

But since the distance is far you would have to fly me in
so, I guess it wouldn't work.

Friday

Even if I flew you in, you'd still need a car.   :P

Friday

Russell Kanning

maybe Kira could watch your animals on your next vacation

41mag

I could probably do it 4 days out of the week (Tue-Fri).

Fluff and Stuff

Maybe you need a house sitter?  Either way, but be shocked if you find that someone gives your pets twice as much food right before a bad storm :)

Friday

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 23, 2009, 06:17 AM NHFT
maybe Kira could watch your animals on your next vacation
Would Kira be willing to drive that far??  It's over an hour each way.

Friday

Quote from: 41mag on October 23, 2009, 07:11 AM NHFT
I could probably do it 4 days out of the week (Tue-Fri).
Where are you currently located?  If it's where I think, that's a pretty long drive, so I don't know if it would be cost-effective for you.

Friday

Quote from: Fluff and Stuff on October 23, 2009, 07:32 AM NHFT
Maybe you need a house sitter?  Either way, but be shocked if you find that someone gives your pets twice as much food right before a bad storm :)
I'm open to someone staying in the house when I'm not there.  It would have to be someone I trust, obviously. 

Re: twice as much food before a bad storm - food isn't really the issue.  I leave my cats for days at a time already, and they're fine.  The issue is that I want to get a dog, and a dog needs to be taken outside daily.  Either that, or I need to pay to have a doggy door installed, and have part of the yard fenced off, which I may well end up doing anyway, but can't afford to do right now.

Mike Barskey

Friday

Quote from: Mike Barskey on October 23, 2009, 02:00 PM NHFT
I'd love to!
Are you sure? It's a 45 minute drive for you.  Or are you thinking you can fit a lot more MtG noobs into my place than yours?   :icon_pirat:

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Friday on October 23, 2009, 02:34 PM NHFT
Quote from: Mike Barskey on October 23, 2009, 02:00 PM NHFT
I'd love to!
Are you sure? It's a 45 minute drive for you.  Or are you thinking you can fit a lot more MtG noobs into my place than yours?   :icon_pirat:

Well, it'll depend on the price. But also, are you looking for someone to stay at your place while you're away (caring for pets as well as the house, plants, mail, etc.)? This is common with dog car, but not so much with cats. PM or call me if you want to talk about details.