• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Happy Birthday!

Started by Lloyd Danforth, September 14, 2009, 05:27 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Happy Birthday Warren Smith and Djbridgeland!

Lloyd Danforth

Happy Birthday Sinks To The Beat, Mark Bridgman, wherever you've been!

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

Happy Birthday David :)

(This whole chipper Lllloyd thing is freaking me out ;D )

Friday

Happy Birthday, David!  You're apparently entering the Terrible Two's!   :icon_pirat:

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on September 17, 2009, 05:30 AM NHFT
(Yeah, no s---.  If he doesn't watch it, he's going to get evicted from the Man Cave for excessively pro-social behavior.)

Lloyd Danforth

Sandy dropped the ball. Somebody had to pic it up.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Friday on September 17, 2009, 06:03 AM NHFT
Happy Birthday, David!  You're apparently entering the Terrible Two's!   :icon_pirat:

(Yeah, no s---.  If he doesn't watch it, he's going to get evicted from the Man Cave for excessively pro-social behavior.)
The Man Cave is the most social place in Grafton.

Jim Johnson

Well, Sandy dropped the ball... and Llloyd picked it up and he ran with it.
          That's why we are a team.
          But... I guess we just can't expect to win 'em all.

I'm going to tell you something I've kept to myself for years --
          None of you ever knew Shorty Dawkins.
          It was long before your time.
          But you know what a tradition Shorty is in the Underground...

.... the last thing he said to me -- "Jim," he said -
          "Jim... sometime, when the team is up against it -- and the
          breaks are beating the boys -- tell them to go out there
          with all they got and win just one for the Dawkins...
          I don't know where I'll be then, Jim", he said - "but
          I'll know about it - and I'll be happy."

Tom Sawyer

Lloyd Danforth

He sure was!  He was.....he was.....he was like....That's it!.....he was just like fuck'in  Knute Rockne!

Friday

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 17, 2009, 06:09 AM NHFT
Sandy dropped the ball. Somebody had to pic it up.
I didn't drop anything.   :P  I gently placed the ball I myself created on the grass, for any other kids who are interested to play with.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to wrap up my 11 1/2 hours without a lunch break workday and go find something cheap, fast and minimally nutritious to eat.    :pizza:

Lloyd Danforth

11 & 1/2 hours for strangers but, you can't take 30 seconds to say Happy Birthday to a good friend like....say..Laur, 29 tomorrow,who, although,  hasn't posted lately, deserves our attention! :P

Lloyd Danforth

Happy Birthday Laur!  Wherever you are!

Lloyd Danforth

Happy Birthday Grafton Apple Festival! :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020: :party-smiley-020:

David

Quote from: Friday on September 17, 2009, 06:03 AM NHFT

I cant remember how I got to be two, as I am a smidge older than that.  Thanks all.