• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Grafton Free Market

Started by MTPorcupine3, September 17, 2009, 07:03 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

on Sunday it was pretty quiet for Mike, because it was threatening rain.

Tomorrow if the weather is decent some of us will be selling things.

We will also be pouring cement, and will stop for a long lunch. :)

Mike Barskey

I understand that this Wednesday, there will be more for sale than just my hot dogs, sodas, and candy. I think there will be 2 kinds of burritos for sale, as well as some kind of product. And if you have anything to sell, come on by!

MTPorcupine3

I just told a woman and her teenage son about it. The kid has eggs from his 30 layers and they don't like the idea of dealing with the normal bureaucracy involved with farmers' markets. He just might join in.

Russell Kanning

cool
Kat will have greens to sell.
Maybe motorcycle rides before it starts raining.

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on June 15, 2010, 07:44 PM NHFT
I just told a woman and her teenage son about it. The kid has eggs from his 30 layers and they don't like the idea of dealing with the normal bureaucracy involved with farmers' markets.

I should note that the kid and his mother don't like the idea of dealing with bureaucracy either.

Russell Kanning

quiet day today
but we did enjoy each other's cooking and greens

Russell Kanning

if there is no rain .... we can enjoy a Father's Day Grafton Free Market tomorrow :)

Pat K

How much does a father generally sell for , at the market?

Russell Kanning

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Pat K on June 20, 2010, 12:24 AM NHFT
How much does a father generally sell for , at the market?

Depends on the dad. And whether there's a sale.

Russell Kanning

the rain held off until 2:30 so we actually could pull off a Sunday Grafton Free Market

EthanLeeVita

Unfortunately, no fathers were sold. However, I believe three chicken, rice, and bean burritos, three beaf and bean burritos, four hot dogs, three pops, and one snickers were sold; lettuce, V8's, and Twix were also available.

And news of someone moving from Canaan's Farmer Market to the Grafton Free Market starting the Wednesday after PorcFest arrived, to sell every Wednesday. They are a 9-year counter-economist with loyal customers in Connecticut and Massachusetts, selling jellies, cookies, and breads, who are sick of the fees for the Canaan Free Market and the bureaucrats insisting on licenses, who are getting closer to catching her. I believe MTPorcupine3 has more information on this individual.

John

Quote from: Pat K on June 10, 2010, 01:47 PM NHFTWhat is Johns big news?

Sorry for the delay. I wanted to wait 'till it was final before posting this: http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=20941.0

Evan

Come on down to the Grafton Free Market at Grafton Gulch on Wednesdays during Lunchtime. Vanzetti's Breakfast Tacos is now selling hot, fresh, breakfast tacos at $1 for a small taco and 3$ for a large. Tortillas made fresh from scratch, (excluding the invention of the universe.) Ask about discounts for paying in silver.

1 FRN ~ Bacon, Egg, Cheese (small)
1 FRN ~ Potato, Egg, Cheese (small)
3 FRN ~ Bacon, Egg, Potato, Cheese (large)

Also, help contribute to Russell's crazy plan to get Grafton into the record books with "The Largest Ball of Aluminum Foil Ever!" It's almost as crazy as eating breakfast tacos for lunch.

TalleyTV

I enjoyed a delicious breakfast taco this morning. The serving size was generous and the service was great. The best part was that I didn't have to pay New Hampshire's 9% (!) prepared food tax. When possible I always like to trade with agorists like Evan.