• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Hypnotic cds and trance induced experiences

Started by Raineyrocks, September 18, 2009, 01:40 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

Has anyone ever heard of Dick Supthen?  Gosh, I kept pronouncing his name the wrong way and forgetting the placement of the t in his name,  but I've practiced how to say it correctly now.

He has cds for everything, even to make your hair grow longer, anyways they are called the "Zapper" series.   The Zappers are supposed to go deep into the mind, (no jokes, please), and really, really be effective.

He has cds on motivation and procrastination, which I feel I need badly.  Do you think they will help?   Is hypnosis going to change my whole personalitly?

As for the trance state cds, they are supposed to take you to places like temples, mountains, and stuff and your supposed to meet these wise people along the way that answer your questions about life.
What do you think?  Should I try a couple?

Jacobus

I've never heard of Dick Supthen but I suspect they use the same "technology" as the HemiSync products I've read about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats

I am skeptical about these products, but they are intriguing.  I tried one out that was supposed to help with concentration, but I did not notice any effect, so I did not try any of the more whacky-sounding ones. 

I would recommend you not expect much out of these, and if you do go forward just buy one to start to see if it works for you.

dalebert

Seems like a waste of time to me. I think there are these pills that fix all the problems that you have that I heard about on some infomercial that seem like a lot less trouble than having to listen to CDs.

Keyser Soce

I have a whole series of hypnosis mp3's, quit smoking lose weight, anger management etc.. I can send them to you for free if you'd like.

Lloyd Danforth

When I saw the title and who posted it I thought we were finally, going to get an explanation.

Moebius Tripp

Quote from: Keyser Soce on September 21, 2009, 07:03 PM NHFT
I have a whole series of hypnosis mp3's, quit smoking lose weight, anger management etc.. I can send them to you for free if you'd like.

I would like to quit cigarettes.  Can they be sent via email?

Keyser Soce

Quote from: Moebius Tripp on September 21, 2009, 08:52 PM NHFT

I would like to quit cigarettes.  Can they be sent via email?

I've got them on a separate hard drive. Have to check and see if they're over the attachment size limit. Give me a few days as I'm not close to the drive.

Moebius Tripp

Keyser Soce

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Jacobus on September 21, 2009, 08:27 AM NHFT
I've never heard of Dick Supthen but I suspect they use the same "technology" as the HemiSync products I've read about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats

I am skeptical about these products, but they are intriguing.  I tried one out that was supposed to help with concentration, but I did not notice any effect, so I did not try any of the more whacky-sounding ones. 

I would recommend you not expect much out of these, and if you do go forward just buy one to start to see if it works for you.

I know what you mean, they are intriguing yet I'm skeptical too. 

Perhaps you weren't concentrating on the 'concentration' cd?  :biglaugh: (sorry, I couldn't help myself  ;D). 

It's like whenever my sister and I would find books on procrastination, we'd laugh because we knew we would never get around to reading them.   :P  We also love to pretend to get electocuted, (sp?), when we pass through the square alarm door things when we go into Barnes & Noble.  There goes my ADD, (off topic stuff) again.  I've read books on ADD before too and I could never get past the 1st chapter without being distracting.  :D

Okay, back on topic:  I did get some of them and I must say so far the 2 that I've listened to have been very cool and seem to have an affect.  I guess I need to listen more than a couple of times to really determine my final opinion.  Thanks!

Raineyrocks

Quote from: dalebert on September 21, 2009, 09:30 AM NHFT
Seems like a waste of time to me. I think there are these pills that fix all the problems that you have that I heard about on some infomercial that seem like a lot less trouble than having to listen to CDs.

I definitely want to stay away from pills.  The problems I have, I'd probably need 20 pills for!  :P 

The cds are really relaxing and my favorite so far is the meditative journey one, where I actually go, (in my mind), to Sedona and talk to these wise people along my journey.  Very awesome! 

It kind of feels like an acid trip without the acid.  :D

Raineyrocks

That is so nice of you, thanks!  I have some other hypnosis cds too but they never worked, this guy seems to have a real affect.  I got the other ones from Ebay from whoever, this guy has really studied this stuff for a lot of years and seems to really have a good grasp on hypnosis.

I'd actually like to give away some of my other ones too, if anyone wants them.  Thanks anyway!  :D

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 21, 2009, 07:27 PM NHFT
When I saw the title and who posted it I thought we were finally, going to get an explanation.

Sorry Lloyd, I'm confused. :BangHead:  Do you mean you want to know what happens after I listen to a couple of them?

Lloyd Danforth

I don't know. I saw the words Hypnotic- trance- induced experiences-Raineyrocks and thought we were getting some sort of explanation. :P

Raineyrocks

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 25, 2009, 04:44 PM NHFT
I don't know. I saw the words Hypnotic- trance- induced experiences-Raineyrocks and thought we were getting some sort of explanation. :P

Oh, okay!  :D