• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Rocketman's Rocketplan -- moving in May?!?!

Started by Rocketman, October 01, 2005, 09:30 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanM

oooh, oooh Mr. Kotter, allow me to participate.

Kat Kanning

AlanM

Pat K

Pat is allowed to drink all the beer he wants.

Signed Epstien's Mothers Doctor

Rocketman

And now it has become the Welcome Back Kotter thread.  Gee whiz.   ;D

Y'all, I'll be visiting NH in December, and I could easily bring a few six-packs (or more)  if anybody's interested.  Not sure how much Pumpkin Brown Ale I can save, but this week I'll be brewing an Irish stout and an experimental "Pumpkin Cream Ale" (results TBA). 

If I deliver, it would save you a ton on shipping.   8)

AlanM

Rocketman, definitely would like a 6-pack of the Brown Pumpkin, if you still have some left in Dec. If not, the Cream Ale is second on my list.  8) It will be nice to get a chance to meet you. We can swap Shorty stories.  ;)

Rocketman

Alan,

Your six pack is on reserve.  I'll let you know in a few weeks if the Pumpkin Cream Ale is a success.

We met briefly at PorcFest.  http://photos.freestateproject.org/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=3324

Rocketman is the man holding the beer and talking to the camera about beer.  I think you also met Sidney (the dude next to me), my fellow brewing enthusiast.

Rocketman

And John, I am happy that you are happy, for I am happy as well!   ;D  Counting the days until we are neighbors...

Rocketman

Pat McCotter

Irish Stout is my beverage of choice. Only a fresh bunch of Concord grapes would keep me away from a good pint of stout.

AlanM

Quote from: Rocketman on October 17, 2005, 01:18 PM NHFT
Alan,

Your six pack is on reserve.? I'll let you know in a few weeks if the Pumpkin Cream Ale is a success.

We met briefly at PorcFest.? http://photos.freestateproject.org/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=3324

Rocketman is the man holding the beer and talking to the camera about beer.? I think you also met Sidney (the dude next to me), my fellow brewing enthusiast.

I remember now. Glad to have met you both. Looking forward to your visit.  8)

Kat Kanning

I like hard cider and margaritas, but even then only drink about once a year.

Michael Fisher

Yeah, Squamscott Beverages are non-alcoholic, like root beer.  But anyone who's anyone has it.   8)

They regularly donate drinks to us for Newmarket Business Association events.   :)  A great company.

Dave Ridley

AlanM

Rocketman, do you know the dates for your up-coming visit to NH, yet?