• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Pot 'Smoke In' Grows in Keene

Started by Lloyd Danforth, September 24, 2009, 07:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

As I just heard Dale exclaim:  "It was higher than any expectations I ever had!" Our Keen(e) friends say more like 100.

http://www.theunionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Marijuana+in+Keene%3a+On+town+square%2c+at+city+hall&articleId=7d45f5fc-6bb8-4c35-b32a-44f9d493416e

QuoteCorrespondent Melanie Plenda reports that yesterday's crowd of 30 grew to about 80 this afternoon; police made no arrests. Look for a full story tomorrow on UnionLeader.com and in the New Hampshire Union Leader.

Tom Sawyer

Good on the college students and activists.

Although, I was at smoke-in's with 10's of thousands... didn't change the laws much.

As soon as decrim goes through most won't feel enough bite from the law to care about the "dealers" and "growers". That's how the government deflated the 60's anti-war movement, when the lottery was implimented and deferments, folks could be pretty sure they missed the threat of being drafted and stopped caring.

The "War on Marijuana People" is not over till they allow commerce.