• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

420 at 4:20 in Manchester

Started by bigmike, September 25, 2009, 11:41 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 26, 2009, 05:44 PM NHFT
cool
no real bad gang to smoke in front of in Grafton
i attend the keene  events ... it is fun to laugh at the keenestone cops
we know the manch cops are funny too ..... so it should go well
We tried blowing it at the select board during  meetings a couple times. The board kept getting the munchies and ordering down to the Mall for take out.  The attractive but, sometimes bitchy teenyboppers complained to their boss about having to work and she filed a complaint so, we had to stop.

Russell Kanning

hehe sam
that is what i thought lloyd

Tylamarel

I'll be there with a friend. Where on Elm?  ;) Edit: Never mind, Veteran's park. I can't wait :D

bigmike

Exciting times in the Free State. I'm so anxious I'm pacing. I've got a rough count of about 30 attending this first time. We'll see how it goes :)

David

Last I heard, about 30 or so did show up, and the cops left them alone.   :) 

Fluff and Stuff

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

Open containers and open cannabis?

The well has been poisoned!  The liberty movement is dead!

:D :D :D

Tylamarel

Was a fun group of people and a cool time. I wish it ran a little longer, we gotta do lots more of these!

AntonLee

some nameless person wrote this on facebook:

"Stay in Keene and keep doing your daily 4:20 protests. We don't want you here in Manchester."

I think that's a challenge to you Big Mike and the Manchester activists.

Lloyd Danforth

Recording the Revolution through  'Rose Colored Glasses'  ;D

sandm000

I'd like to attend. I probably won't be able to make it at 4:20 exactly, more like 4:45, get home from work, get some papers, and drive to the park.

(no I only smoke tobacco and the loose leaf pouches I buy come with papers, but I use filter tubes, and instead of throwing them out I thought I could use them for something.)

http://www.indoshag.com/ plus their logo is quite suggestive.

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth