• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Here's what I should have posted FIRST

Started by Rocketman, October 04, 2009, 09:22 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AntonLee

are you fucking kidding?  Why write the letter if he's not a fucking statist asshole?

If you're for arresting people who peacefully smoke pot for any reason (not just the sick) you are a fucking asshole.  Period.  Does that mean there are a lot of assholes, yup.

So fuck them.  Do what you want to.  There is not any irresponsibility in smoking weed in public.  Sorry.  The only irresponsible thing would be to spend your time opposing something that quite frankly has absolutely nothing to do with you. . .like Jacky boy does.

People will continue to smoke weed, and eventually people will just get over the fact that people are doing it.  Old people die and take with them their fucked up ideas for how others should be running their lives.

Rocketman

Quote from: AntonLee on October 07, 2009, 10:37 AM NHFT
are you fucking kidding?  Why write the letter if he's not a fucking statist asshole?

I dunno... because he thinks the Free State Project is a bunch of dicks who like to misbehave in public?  Gee, I wonder what could have given him that idea.  :huh:

AntonLee

smoking weed in public is not misbehaving friend.  I've found my behavior to be quite good when smoking weed.  If others choose to use force on me, that would be misbehaving.  Maybe you can go sick your dogs on them instead of licking their assholes clean.

maybe the free state project are dicks to those who are pussies.  Maybe the FSP are just plain old dicks.

"Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it."
"Unjust laws exist: shall we be content to obey them, or shall we endeavour to amend them, and obey them until we have succeeded, or shall we transgress them at once."

I am not content to obey this unjust law.  I'm willing to transgress them at once, or sometimes twice a day if I'm going to a concert.

these old people who hate weed will die off eventually.  Then we'll have to deal with "liberty lovers" who consider smoking weed misbehaving.

lol this whole thread turns people off to your cause.  Was that your point?  Congratulations.

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteFirst of all, the "money for dead police officers" bill was a totally separate bill

No. Per the passed bill, HB 685:

QuoteAN ACT prohibiting New Hampshire from participating in a national identification card system, and establishing a death benefit to be paid to the family of a police officer or firefighter killed in the line of duty and establishing a committee to study the eligibility for and award of the benefit.

Anybody who voted to bar "New Hampshire from participating in a national indentification card system" voted FOR "establishing a death benefit to be paid to the family of a police officer [...] killed in the line of duty"

It's been enacted by NEW HAMPSHIRE LAW, the same thing you want to pass. So... How the hell am I misrepresenting that?

The problem is, and this is why I now question (actually, I think I'm now on the "anti-politics" roster) the legitimacy of politics as a means of securing freedom. To do so, you MUST comprimise SOME freedom SOMEWHERE.

When someone points it out, you jump through mental hoops to justify why it was needed, and you will ALWAYS fail to tell me why my neighbor should be aggressed upon due to need, and you will always continue to fail because aggressing against my neighbor is wrong.

Jim Johnson

It won't matter if a state law is enacted. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/10/us/10pot.html?_r=1&hp

It's the feds that kick in your doors, steal every thing you have and lock you away.

Kat Kanning

That's what they found out in San Francisco.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Kevin Dean on October 08, 2009, 01:55 AM NHFT
QuoteFirst of all, the "money for dead police officers" bill was a totally separate bill

No. Per the passed bill, HB 685:

QuoteAN ACT prohibiting New Hampshire from participating in a national identification card system, and establishing a death benefit to be paid to the family of a police officer or firefighter killed in the line of duty and establishing a committee to study the eligibility for and award of the benefit.

Anybody who voted to bar "New Hampshire from participating in a national indentification card system" voted FOR "establishing a death benefit to be paid to the family of a police officer [...] killed in the line of duty"

It's been enacted by NEW HAMPSHIRE LAW, the same thing you want to pass. So... How the hell am I misrepresenting that?

The problem is, and this is why I now question (actually, I think I'm now on the "anti-politics" roster) the legitimacy of politics as a means of securing freedom. To do so, you MUST comprimise SOME freedom SOMEWHERE.

When someone points it out, you jump through mental hoops to justify why it was needed, and you will ALWAYS fail to tell me why my neighbor should be aggressed upon due to need, and you will always continue to fail because aggressing against my neighbor is wrong.
The cops families are probably getting their money, but, the DMV is still going along with National ID. As I understand it, the DMV plans to participate in NID were never changed by the law.