• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Feel the need to gloat. :)

Started by porcupine kate, October 07, 2009, 11:07 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

porcupine kate

Hi Everyone.
I have been one crazy busy porcupine lately.  I haven't been on the forum for a while and here is why.

In the beginning of September I married Alec Muller.  I'm now Kate Muller.   :hug45: 

Three days after the wedding was the first day of school for the Scholars Academy.  It is a private school for gifted kids ages 5 to 12.  Half the board and two of the teachers are porcupines.  I am the art teacher and I love it.  The kids are having a great time and it doesn't resemble a public school at all.

Now I have just joined the board of Wilson Hill Pistol club.  I'm now the secretary.   
Now I teach at the range, run the ladies only shoot, take minutes from the meetings, and am in charge of membership. 
We will be having the Liberty Forum shooting event at Wilson Hill again in 2010.
We are also looking for help to fix the building up.  It is in bad shape and needs a ton of TLC.

So in the future I will be posting barn raising events to help a small indoor firing range in Manchester.  We are looking for help with materials, money, and people. 
We are also looking for new members.

Kat Kanning

Pat K

dalebert

I hate that I missed your wedding. I was busy trying to become the next Jack Black. I'm so happy for you!

cathleeninnh

Go ahead and gloat. I think you may just have the second best husband ever.

Be sure to let us know when the work party is at WHPC.

Cathleen

Puke

Great to hear you are doing well.  8)
And congratulations on the wedding.

Tom Sawyer

Hey Puke said what I wanted to say... dang it!  ;D

Glad to hear things are going so well for you.  :)

Lloyd Danforth

As you know, I couldn't be happier for you..........er,...do you buy lottery tickets?

jerryswife

Yay, Kate,

Glad things are going well. Your wedding was lovely and fun.

Friday

Go, Kate!  You deserve your happiness. 

Is it a possibility to do something really wild to Wilson Hill, if it needs to be fixed up anyway?  Like, make it resemble a 60's psychedelic club a la Austin Powers?  Black velvet Elvis and Dogs-Playing-Poker posters?  A Disney theme?   :bdance2:     

porcupine kate

Friday I think you are on to something. 

How about a 1950's dinner with neon and chrome.
Gothic with gargoyles, velvet and dark heavily carved wood everywhere.
How about a Hobbit hole with round doors and windows.

If we could raise enough money we may be able to get away with it. :icon_pirat:

porcupine kate

Quote from: jerryswife on October 07, 2009, 08:04 PM NHFT
Yay, Kate,

Glad things are going well. Your wedding was lovely and fun.

I got a cute picture of you and Jerry dancing at the wedding.  Once we get some time to go through all the pictures I'll send it to you.

jerryswife

"I got a cute picture of you and Jerry dancing at the wedding."

That would be a very rare thing, a picture of Jerry Dancing!

David