• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

DOVER COP

Started by sgtusmc, October 09, 2009, 08:57 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtusmc

DOVER COP 10-9-09
Peter Macdonald 465 Packers falls Rd Lee NH 03824 603-659-6217
   I met a Dover cop yesterday that was off duty.  I met him in a bar and until awhile into our conversation none of us in the discussion were aware this great person was a cop. The relevance of this background is so you the reader understand this is a common problem that with little effort everyone can fix.  The cop was kind of depressed or down in the dumps.  His best friend (wife) that was picturesque beautiful, blew up too 250lbs and sits around watching TV when not doing her nursing job at the hospital after having two children.  The long time officer down graded to driving a patrol car so that he could spend weekends with his wife and kids.  On his off duty time he started sitting in a bar because he is ashamed of his wife's looks and lack of motivation. Here is a man that anyone could tell in talking with him that he tries to help those people on the street to avoid an arrest if possible.  He bends the rules to keep the out of control child from getting a record by talking with the individual if possible.   Here is a man with many years of experience and skills helping others but unable to talk with his best friend.  Through the ridicule and badgering of my friends my suggestion was to ask his wife if you could set an appointment up with her?  The requirements to this appointment are each is to have a list of complaints and at the meeting they listen and discuss but no arguing.  Talking through mediation or just discussing problems can save marriage or someone's life, as with to much weight.  Talk is the one thing that everyone knows how to do but assumes that it is not necessary when dealing with his or her own problems.  Think of how much money could be saved, marriages kept, freed jail space could accumulate if we all learned to communicate.  The major problem with our government is secrecy and the lack of communication with the public. 
   This cop I am sure will go to the Dover Police file and look up case # 7002-42 to see my arrest.   I am the NH Terrorist charged not because I commit a criminal act but to stop my opinion letters.  He will learn of the waste of money when two Secret Services flew in from DC to attempt to scare me to stop writing.   He will see the waste when the sheriff arrests, sorry detains me as a gusto tactic for judge Peter Favuer to cover up Fauver's crimes against the peace and dignity of the State of NH.  This cop will have to ask himself why U.S. Rep Shea-Porter did not have false arrest charges filed against her for having me arrested on a false complaint.  This cop will probably ask himself why the newspapers a form of public communication did not inform it's readers of this. 
   This cop will learn that the nice person that tried to help him and his best friend communicate has a dark side.  The dark side is harm that the police, NH government and elected officials with the help of the newspapers are trying to place on this person in the bar, Character to make the public doubt the truth.  The opinion of the public especially when it states government wrongs must be required to be published unedited for the good of the people.
   I hope this Dover Cop sets aside all the false character harm placed on me to see that his Marriage and Best Friend are worth talking.  I am the NH terrorist that has not violated the law or been violent but does volunteer every day to help others.
Peter Macdonald Sgt USMC Semper Fi