• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

On my way to Massachusetts ............................................

Started by Raineyrocks, October 09, 2009, 09:56 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Raineyrocks

this nice, big, yellow lab ran out in front of my car and I came within 1 inch of hitting him. :o

I called him over to me to see if he was friendly and he was so I asked Carrie & Brandie to walk him up a couple of driveways to see if he lived there.  As he went over to Carrie he started humping her leg, she kept telling him to get away from her. 

Well, this dog really, really liked Carrie, so much that he humped her leg up & down 3 long driveways, continued while she knocked at the first 2 doors then continued as she crossed the road to the 3rd house.   

Finally, they met a person, as the dog continued to hump Carrie's leg and try to jump her, (nicely), even while she was talking to this guy.   The guy knew the owners and offered to return the dog.  Carrie was probably the happiest of all!

What did her little sister do, during a few minutes of this experience?   Taped if of course!  If Carrie gives us permission I will post it on here.

Carrie has my kind of sense of humor so this wasn't traumatic for her,it was just gross and funny at the same time.  When she got back in the car, we were all cracking up.  Carrie did say that she felt dirty though and mildy shocked.