• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Looking for some Foliage??

Started by AntonLee, October 10, 2009, 05:53 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AntonLee

thru KBCraig I found YankeeMagazine.com which has a great fall foliage section:

check it out at http://yankeefoliage.com, where you can check out an interactive map, make a foliage report of your own and be entered into a contest for a spa package, and view blogs from the road and pics from others!

you can even submit your own foliage pictures and they'll make you an e-card that you can send to your friends!

as of saturday October 10, 2009 the peak looks to be in the White Mountain region and almost gone up north in Berlin.  The south looks to have plenty of time to go!

(I don't work for them nor do I make money from them but they did post a picture of mine and I appreciated it)

Fluff and Stuff

Nice.  I was driving b/t Keene and Milford yesterday and I noticed that now is Peak/Fading in that entire area.  If you are going to drive around that area, Sunday is the perfect day.  If you don't live in Keene, take a relaxed drive to Social Sundays and enjoy the view.  If you want to hike an area mountain, some time next week will be near the best time all year to see the leaves changing.  I'm hoping to hike Pack Monadnock or a near-by mountain next week myself.  Either way, bring a camera and have some fun.

Russell Kanning

i wonder who makes that website work

Russell Kanning

i wonder who makes that website work

the leaves still look great up in plymouth yesterday
we have been looking at colored leaves since july :)