• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Moving to Bristol

Started by ....., June 08, 2009, 04:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

J’raxis 270145

Quote from: Kristie on June 10, 2009, 11:28 AM NHFT
I found out there is a local provider called MetroCast.

I am absolutely appalled reading those posts about Comcast.  I will never give them 1 penny.

MetroCast... don't know anything good or bad about them. Ron Helwig (http://ronhelwig.com/) uses them out in Deerfield; he might be able to tell you how good or bad they've been.

John

While I have not been ticketed in Bristol -and I "appreciate" that- (one headlight out one time and, turning my highbeems down too slowly the next) the Bristol police seem to be --- always --- hanging around on a fishing expedition.
The Bristol police seem to love the "99 question (blue light gang) routine."I have found the police in Bristol to be so disturbing that I no longer go threw "their" town.
I've even thought about letting the Bristol Commerce Commition know that I don't do business in "their" town (and that I might encourage others to NEVER stop there) because their police are so weird.

I used to stop (in Bristol - and surrounding towns) for food, gas, etc.
I miss the friendly Bristol.
The Bristol Police State is also hurting businesses in neighboring towns by causing people to avoid traveling along 104 and the general area.

MTPorcupine3

Speaking of Bristol, tonight (Friday 2009.09.11) my music partner Wayne and I, collectively known as the Graftonites, will be performing at the open mic at The Mill, 2 Central Street, sometime after 19:00. See you there?

41mag

Quote from: John on June 10, 2009, 11:14 PM NHFT
While I have not been ticketed in Bristol -and I "appreciate" that- (one headlight out one time and, turning my highbeems down too slowly the next) the Bristol police seem to be --- always --- hanging around on a fishing expedition.
The Bristol police seem to love the "99 question (blue light gang) routine."I have found the police in Bristol to be so disturbing that I no longer go threw "their" town.
I've even thought about letting the Bristol Commerce Commition know that I don't do business in "their" town (and that I might encourage others to NEVER stop there) because their police are so weird.

I used to stop (in Bristol - and surrounding towns) for food, gas, etc.
I miss the friendly Bristol.
The Bristol Police State is also hurting businesses in neighboring towns by causing people to avoid traveling along 104 and the general area.
This was also Bill & Ivy's experience in running a restaurant in the city.  :(

Pat McCotter

Kat Kanning