• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Little Appleseed

Started by jerry, October 12, 2009, 07:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry

Returning by popular request: Little Appleseed at Jerry's place Sunday October 18th at 11AM

agraftonite

Quote from: jerry on October 12, 2009, 07:38 PM NHFT
OK, the little Appleseed shoot is over.  You can stop making jokes about Lloyd's panties.

A good time was had by all, and most of us learned something that improved our marksmanship.

So, we're going to do it again next Sunday.  11AM at Jerry's place.

This was fantastic. I'll be back next Sunday and I suggest to those of you who missed it to show up next week! It's really worth it!

P.s (Bring something to eat..its a long day!) :)

jerry

Quote from: agraftonite on October 12, 2009, 10:02 PM NHFT
I'll be back next Sunday and I suggest to those of you who missed it to show up next week! It's really worth it!

P.s (Bring something to eat..its a long day!) :)

What?  You didn't like my chicken stew sans garlic?  I've got another batch thawing for tomorrow.

jerry

Tony's back from his wanderings about New England and will be conducting another shoot at Jerry's place tomorrow, November 1st.

tony

Sunday 11/8 traditional shooting 11:00 am at Jerry's.
I will have my portable gunsmithing bench this time.
John promised to bring more targets. Good, since we completely run out of those.

cathleeninnh

We might be able to come tomorrow. I sent an e-mail to jerry for directions, but if anyone else wants to chime in and help, I would appreciate it.

I am thinking a pot of chili, but maybe without garlic for jerry.

Cathleen

Keyser Soce

Thanks for hosting these. I'll make it to one soon.

cathleeninnh

Jerry sent directions and I will put garlic in the chili. I hope there is someone else to help eat it.

Cathleen

jerry

I already started preparing my chicken stew, so it looks like we are having a cook-off.

Now we need a few more more shooters to feed.

tony

Another Sunday, another shoot. Mini Appleseed continues 11:00 am.
Bring lunches.  Bring you own food and beverages.

tony

Traditional shooting at Jerry's 12/6 11:00 am.
Also I am thinking about mini Appleseed for woman only with female instructors on firing line. The event would take place sometime in 2010.
Jerry's place is good for trap shooting, pistol and rifle matches (falling plates or bowling pins) and like. Is there any interest in those ideas?

porcupine kate

I would love to attend and help a ladies shoot in the spring.  I do request that it happen after mud season.  SAS holds there ladies shoots on the second and last Sundays of the month so some other day would be ideal.  I'm sure Alicia would like to be in this.  I can see if Liz might be interested in helping too.
Kate

tony

To the best of my knowledge we might have 4 female instructors: Danger Old Woman (Alicia), Does It Come in Black (Kate), Stove Pipe (Karen) and AGraftonite if she would be willing she definitely can be ready.
One shooting women is worth four shooting man - so I will push for it.

porcupine kate

Quote from: tony on December 05, 2009, 08:54 AM NHFT
Danger Old Woman (Alicia), Does It Come in Black (Kate), Stove Pipe (Karen)

:biglaugh:

tony

How is the range on Jerry's backyard?
We are shooting Sunday no matter what, sun or snow. ;)