• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Help save a shooting range by restoring it.

Started by porcupine kate, October 16, 2009, 10:21 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

porcupine kate

Join me Tuesday October 20th if you can to help clear brush in the back of Wilson Hill. 

We also need to have a couple of Pine trees removed.  This is tricky since there isn't much room to take them down.

The area has a ton of pine needles to clear along with a bunch of brush and Poison Ivy. 
Please bring tools, gloves and dress appropriately due to the poison ivy.
We will start around 1:30pm snacks and drinks will be provided.
Once we are done we can do some shooting.   The range is for pistols .44 mag and smaller calibers.  .22 long riffle is also allowed but no other riffle calibers. 
Later in the evening is Taproom Tuesday.

http://wilsonhillpistol.org/
1732 Lakeshore Road
Manchester, N.H. 03109
Phone 603-623-8213

Wilson Hill Pistol Club is a cute little indoor range in Manchester that is in need of serious help.  The building is in need of major repairs and could use lots of  Porcupine TLC.  The range is an all volunteer organization that has been around since the 1930's.  The club house built shortly after WWII is falling apart.  The club is looking to do as much of the repairs by volunteers. We are looking for all sorts of help and new members.  It is a nice little club that has very little traffic.

Wilson Hill hosts the shooting events for the Liberty Forum, the ladies SAS shoots each month and teaches hundreds of people firearm safety and intro to shooting each year.  They also have a .22 pistol club that shoots matches each Wednesday night.  They also run sold out NRA classes and teach most weekends. 

If anyone is interested in helping me let me know.

We will be having future barn raising events as the renovations roll along.

The membership for the year is $100 if you help out.

Thank you Kate

cathleeninnh