• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

looking to rent heated garage/ short term

Started by firecracker joe, October 16, 2009, 10:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

firecracker joe

hello
im looking to rent a heatede garage for 1-2 weeks to put a motorhome in for repairs the door needs to be 12' high  and garage needs to be heated. Im looking to rent the first 2 weeks of november and if any porcs have a spot to work on my motorhome i would prefer to give them rent money as anyone. contact Joe  at  jjoserox@aol.com   thankyou. firecracker joe

Sovereign Curtis

Its admirable and understandable that you would want to transfer your next to worthless FRN's (or maybe something of real value, say silver or gold?) for the service you desire,  but unless I'm mistaken (and half the reason I bothered to respond was to find out myself) you're going to have to go out of the community for a heated garage that can accommodate an RV.

(Waiting to be informed of my total wrongness as to the potential FSPer ownership or managership of large, heated garage space).

Friday

Several Porcs own barns, some of which I am guessing are heated.