• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Seed balls!

Started by Sovereign Curtis, October 17, 2009, 12:19 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign Curtis

http://www.wildflower.org/howto/show.php?id=17&frontpage=true

Some of you may already be familiar with the subject. So my thinking was why not have some activism that's specific aim is other than to test the resolve of law/order (my opinion of much traditional civ-dis). I'm sure some of you have heard of the guerrilla farmers in the UK. People who's goal is to beautify space, without being caught breaking any silly "law". Personally, I would love to see (and take part in) some activism along these lines. I'm a little tired of doing this dance with LEO, waiting for them to make the next hoped for move, and then nothing come of it.

So, anyway, anyone up for some hands dirty (in this case, literally) anarchy/agorism/action?

PS seed balls is just an idea that sprung into my head now. I realize what time of year it is, etc etc etc

Sovereign Curtis

A little further clarification:

I'm looking for: Ideas for "open" agorism (for lack of better term). Events similar to standard civ-dis, fun for a "med"-"large" crowd, the difference being that the actions, whether pro-active, or in reaction, and responses of the state/leo's is not a consideration with regards to a successful completion of said activism.

Not looking for: explanation how I've totally overlooked _X_'s exploits, which according to you totally qualify as "open" agorism, and as such I should have instead started a thread paying homage to those who came before me...

Hey, anyone want to start a competing mail service? :P

KBCraig

I wonder how that would work with hemp (of any variety one cares to choose)?

Sovereign Curtis

Quote from: KBCraig on October 17, 2009, 04:47 PM NHFT
I wonder how that would work with hemp (of any variety one cares to choose)?

Quite well, I'd be willing to bet.

And while such activism technically would qualify as an act of "open agorism", its not one I'd care to plan via  msg board (thus pushing it into "gray agorism"?)

Sovereign Curtis

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller...