• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Need some fun in East Kingston area

Started by jason12085, October 17, 2009, 03:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

jason12085

Well I finally made the move, been here for about three weeks trying to settle in while working 10+ hours a day. :faint:
So I've had like no time for anything else. But now that I'm semi-settled I'm bored out of my mind. 
I'm looking for some fellow FSPers to "hang" with.  Are there any FSP gatherings out this way? I understand there is some stuff out towards Manchester.

freeman4liberty

There's stuff happening in Dover, Seabrook, Portsmouth.  I haven't heard anything advertised in Kingston.  On Wednesday's in Dover there is the seacoast liberty meet up.  It is fun. 

More info:  http://www.meetup.com/nhseacoastliberty/

I'm going to Freedom fest in Keene tomorrow.  It's a drive I know, but it'll be fun.  Maybe with more notice we can carpool to some similar event?

jason12085

Hmm, Freedom Fest, I might try to make it out to that. 
I'll look into the Dover meet up, though I don't know if I'll be able to make them as I work second shift.

Thanks

freeman4liberty

There's also a book club on Tuesday nights.  I'll PM you my number.  Feel free to call over the weekend.  I'm pretty busy till Friday.