• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Looks like I know where I'm landing. . .

Started by AntonLee, October 21, 2009, 06:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AntonLee

and it's in Tilton, NH.  Myself and Jaime made a bid of $20k on a trailer and they countered with $22k.   15 mins from Concord which is good for Jaime's career.  Short drive to the mountains which is awesome for me and my pictures. 

My choice was either Keene or Grafton.  Jaime wanted the seacoast.  We compromised and settled on the middle of the state.

now just a home inspection, funding to come through, exchanging money and keys and we'll be settled.

I'm excited.  The make and model of our trailer is the Astro "Liberation"

indeed.

dalebert

Welcome Home! I admit I'm disappointed you aren't here, but glad you're going to be in NH where you belong.

Pat K

Moebius Tripp

KBCraig

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

aha
look for our paper at the shaws

maybe we will have to monthly get to gethers at the tilton diner

AntonLee

I like the food and atmosphere there.  Now I just gotta find a job in the area so I don't have to drive 1.5 hours to Seabrook for work.  I'm excited to be able to get out to the Farm more and help with work projects. 

JJ

bigmike

Puke

firecracker joe

welcome to the lakes region anton I am a native from this area if their is anything you need  or have questions about  in the lakes,shaker region i can help with reccomending people for electrical or excavation work tilton had a great hardware store for  the town and main street is pretty cool, and someone on the forum said the tilton house of pizza is real good and i have heard that more than once..  again welcome the lakes need more activists.

thinkliberty

K. Darien Freeheart

Excellent!

Let us know when you're moving in. I hear most people have to move stuff into their new place when they move. ;)

AntonLee

Quote from: jose on October 22, 2009, 07:12 PM NHFT
welcome to the lakes region anton I am a native from this area if their is anything you need  or have questions about  in the lakes,shaker region i can help with reccomending people for electrical or excavation work tilton had a great hardware store for  the town and main street is pretty cool, and someone on the forum said the tilton house of pizza is real good and i have heard that more than once..  again welcome the lakes need more activists.

sweet Jose, thanks a bunch!  I love pizza.

thanks Kevin and everyone else too!