• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Looks like I know where I'm landing. . .

Started by AntonLee, October 21, 2009, 06:33 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

AntonLee

Quote from: John Edward Mercier on November 04, 2009, 10:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: AntonLee on November 03, 2009, 12:21 PM NHFT
pretty sure it doesn't have any vents.
Adding venting that can be blocked when the ground is frozen in the winter should help. Also make sure the downspout from the gutters is placing the water far away from the skirting...
From the picture the crawlspace looks rather tight.

it's tight but I'm big and I can still fit under there.  They screwed all the skirting together, I had to remove some to open it up for the inspector.  Thanks for the tips.  The inspector told me to put down some plastic on the ground on the inside. . . I'm going to have to look online to see what's up with that.

KBCraig

Quote from: AntonLee on November 04, 2009, 10:51 AM NHFT
The inspector told me to put down some plastic on the ground on the inside. . . I'm going to have to look online to see what's up with that.

Vapor barrier. Put down a sheet of heavy plastic, and cover with 3-4 inches of pea gravel.

AntonLee

and. . . . with a crash I've landed.  a big ass thump.

I'm in Tilton now, anyone want to hang out soon?  PM me.  Don't be offended if I don't get back to you just yet. .. I've got no internet as of right now but I hope to remedy this shortly.

Thanks to everyone who offered to help move in, but it's been taken care of.  I had to make like 20 trips from the MA border but most of our stuff is in!  Two more liberty lovers for the Shire and Lakes region!

Friday

Tom Sawyer

Welcome to the Shire  8)

(I thought there was a seismic event to the east)

Kat Kanning

thinkliberty

Pat K

K. Darien Freeheart

KBCraig

Quote from: AntonLee on November 25, 2009, 05:34 AM NHFT
Two more liberty lovers for the Shire and Lakes region!

That's double the "YOU SUCK!", then!  ;D

Welcome home. Now go take some more wicked cool pictures.  8)

AntonLee

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 25, 2009, 06:18 AM NHFT
Woohoo!

PS Come over on Sunday and party  :D

damn we were just sitting around with no internets too!  Next party for sure since you're only like a half hour away now!

thanks everyone!

John

Welcome Home guys! And thanks for coming Home.

I have a secret little hide away over in Sanbornton where a few (up to six) people can hang out by/in the indoor pool, in the hot tub, and in the spa. This could happen some day soon.

Lance

PattyLee loves dogs

Congratulation Anton, this is a good looking home. You got a great deal. :D :grommit: