• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NWT Mint has silver in smaller sizes now.

Started by Puke, October 22, 2009, 04:39 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Too bad about their incredibly long delivery time.  Also, as an LLC, I don't know what your recourse would be if they failed to deliver.

Sovereign Curtis

I like the stagecoach ones. And it would be cool to tile a patio with those 100 oz bars.

Puke

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on October 22, 2009, 05:12 AM NHFT
Too bad about their incredibly long delivery time. 

It's b/c they don't actually make the bullion orders until the money is received.
It isn't sitting in a warehouse waiting to be shipped.

You can get stuff faster (but pay more) by using their online store.

Little Owl

That's right!  Order now, and they'll promise to ship in six months!  At 5pm EST on the final promised shipping day, they'll email to say that the order has been delayed another 4 weeks.

Can you tell that I've just about had enough of the way NWT Mint operates?  I'm looking for an alternative, any suggestions?

Lloyd Danforth

They cash your check (or money order if they trick you into believing that will expedite your order the day they get it.)
My worry is that if Silver went up in value compared to FRNs a lot, say, $100.00, they would look at your FRNs in their bank, then look at their pile of Silver, and, maybe, return your money, if you are lucky.