• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene, N.H offering a $1,000 for old woodstoves if you buy a new EPA woodstove

Started by thinkliberty, October 22, 2009, 03:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

Lloyd Danforth

Isn't there one on 101 in Marlboro?  Check it out. Maybe you'll find the Mayor of Keene behind the counter.

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Sovereign Curtis

Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 24, 2009, 06:44 AM NHFT
Quote from: Sovereign Curtis on October 23, 2009, 08:45 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on October 23, 2009, 06:08 AM NHFT
maybe we can find out where they are dumping all of these

On a slow boat to China?
i heard that even the twin towers metal didn't make it past nj

uh oh, on the verge of being a 9-11 thread...

Really, Russell? I was under the impression that the majority of the steel from the WTCs went to China to become new I-beams for THEIR skyscrapers. (someone tell em that steel buildings cant survive office fires, they may want to build out of something safer...like bamboo).

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

jeremy2141

I just bought a new woodstove without a catalytic converter in it.  It's legal everywhere except California and Washington.  It cost less than 1,000$.  I wish I lived in Keene, I could trade in my old stove and make money buying a new one.

cathleeninnh

Ours doesn't have one either. It is EPA certified to 1990 standards. Size might have something to do with it. We needed a small one.

Sovereign Curtis

Quote from: jeremy2141 on October 27, 2009, 07:44 PM NHFT
I just bought a new woodstove without a catalytic converter in it.  It's legal everywhere except California and Washington.  It cost less than 1,000$.  I wish I lived in Keene, I could trade in my old stove and make money buying a new one.

From what I understand, they are not giving out checks for old woodstoves. They are giving out checks for the purchase of a NEW woodstove (probably more than $1000), so you wont be making any money.