• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NH Liberty Radio on now!

Started by Kat Kanning, April 14, 2010, 05:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

MTPorcupine3

This week's show was great fun. We had Carla in studio telling us about Porc Fest.

Free libertarian

We've gotta be one of the leading radio shows in Grafton. We overstate the obvious and have been proven to cure insomnia upon excessive listening by battle hardened crotchitty (sic) libertarian types.  Plus we display a self defecating sense of humor that only the really cool people get.  :P

Lloyd Danforth

I know it's my favorite Grafton Radio Podcast Program.

Becky Thatcher

KBCraig

Dave Ridley

i love this show even more than FTL
mainly because it is NH focused

main criticism would be that it's not long enough, i hope you guys will extend it to 2 hours a week and try to cover more subjects
if the audio quality improves (maybe it already has, the last one sounded better) i might try illustrating part of an episode >

if someone can  get them on a radio station that would be awesome...

MTPorcupine3

This week (yesterday) Bob and I Bob interviewed Melina Brajovic (a Serbian immigrant video blogger from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) in studio about Serbia, US intervention there, and America today.

I met Melina at PorcFest. She spent an extra three days in New Hampshire just to be on our show, so I hope you'll lend her an ear.

www.NHLibertyRadio.com

MTPorcupine3

MTPorcupine3

jaqeboy

Rich, I posted all the other alternatives organizations and their festivals or meetings up at the AltExpo.org home page, as you suggested when I was on the radio show.

I've decided to even package it all up as a tour (in several segments) where I'll take people to the events. I figure that'd help some of the newbies that don't know their way around yet. I'm calling it the AltOrgs tour! Lemme tell you more about it (on air, if you'd like), but be sure to peruse the info on the site. The links there are live, so you can see what the org and their event is all about.