• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Snow Tires for Sale

Started by Daien, October 29, 2009, 09:14 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Daien

Four Gislaved Frost 5 studded snow tires, bought in October of last year, and used for 5,330 miles on my 1998 Volvo S70. The number on the rim is: 195/65 R 13 911 MS

I'm asking $450, or best offer. These are at Hoyt Farm in Grafton, and can be picked up upon coordinating with Kat or Russell.

Tom Sawyer

Hey you never know you might need them... gets pretty chilly up on top of that volcano.  ;D

Daien

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 29, 2009, 09:53 PM NHFT
Hey you never know you might need them... gets pretty chilly up on top of that volcano.  ;D

Oh, Tom, you always make me smile! It does get chilly, but the studs would melt in the lava, and then where would I be???  ;D

Sending you and Becky loving aloha and big hugs and kisses!

Pat K

Daien

Oh, Pat, you always have exactly the right picture, video or song!

I was in Whole Foods the other day and saw one of those expensive chocolate covered crispy bacon bars. Immediately I thought of . . . hmmmm, who could I have thought of??? Who loves bacon??? PAT K!!! >:D

Pat K

Hi Terry, Hope you are holding up under all the wonderfulness
of Hawaii . ;D

Daien

Quote from: Pat K on October 30, 2009, 12:50 AM NHFT
Hi Terry, Hope you are holding up under all the wonderfulness
of Hawaii . ;D

It's rough, Pat K, but someone's got to do it! While the rest of you are hiding out on the snowy East Coast I'm on my own being ravaged by the balmy sea and shiny sun!

And hey, I'm really missing the justice system of NH. Upon returning, I've received a grand total of seven tickets; two in one day even! I seemed to have picked up some sort of renegade spirit from you folks that's now costing me a small fortune!

Missing you all . . .  :hello:

Now if only someone would buy these damn tires!  8)

Pat K

Well the tires are to small for my car.

Be careful speedy.  ;D