• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Things to do in Concord at night?

Started by doobie, August 02, 2008, 07:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Giggan

Surprised I never spotted this earlier...

Concord is fairly dull as far as nightlife goes, but Uno's is open late (12:30 is late for Concord) and they have really cheap food after 10. Applebees has cheap appetizers late which my friends and I take advantage of often.

Clandestine games of ultimate frisbee in parking garages and lots, until the cops crack down, as mentioned.

Umm...not much else in Concord to do officially. There's some buildings to scale and things to climb, places to run around and explore (I recommend the train tracks) and there's always woods and such around that are not so rural that you need fear getting lost.

We've only done it a couple times, but airsoft gun wars in White's Park after dark are epic. The playground is like a fortress there, its ideal. Just gotta be careful because cops make rounds through white's park and I wouldn't trust them not to shoot us if they see youngens with gun look alikes.

Airsoft guns are great...no where near as expensive, technical, or messy as paintball, but just as much fun. Just need glasses and 30FRNs for an okay pistol and bb's.

FTL_Ian

SHAMELESS PLUG:

There are plenty of bars and lots of young ladies in Keene....college town, you know.

http://move.freekeene.com

David

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on December 13, 2008, 01:37 PM NHFT
SHAMELESS PLUG:

There are plenty of bars and lots of young ladies in Keene....college town, you know.

http://move.freekeene.com

;D  Pileon plug. 
We have borders, panera, unos, and parks to play frisbee in.   >:D 

firecracker joe

do you gamble?  about 20 minutes up 106 past the nhis  a few miles is a bar  gambling  place where they simulcast horse and greyhound races and also blackjack, roulette, and card games its in belmont its a pretty nice place and cant remember the name for the life of me right now but its on the right before the lights in belmont theres usually some decent looking fefes in their.

I am also a hermit but thats where i go when bored they have bands sometimes and actually have 3 bars used to be the greyhound track. my friend says its called the lodge   with a name like doobie i might meet ya their for a drink some weekend night keep it in mind.  joe

beretta92d

Quote from: Giggan on December 13, 2008, 11:33 AM NHFT
We've only done it a couple times, but airsoft gun wars in White's Park after dark are epic. The playground is like a fortress there, its ideal. Just gotta be careful because cops make rounds through white's park and I wouldn't trust them not to shoot us if they see youngens with gun look alikes.

Airsoft guns are great...no where near as expensive, technical, or messy as paintball, but just as much fun. Just need glasses and 30FRNs for an okay pistol and bb's.

back when i was still is high school(92-93) me and somer friends did something similar but was laser tag.can't remember how many times i got hurt while running around in woods at night..there was once that we did have some bb gun wars in a sand pit..(steel bbs at that)

i'm in need of finding some stuff to do in epsom during my nights off..