• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

it takes a special breed to tackle the feds with cardboard cutouts

Russell Kanning

kat started a facebook group that will sponser these events

I need some help for the march tilt

I need 1 or 2 people to video record.
Can someone else be audio recording
someone to edit the footage

at least jim and I will be playing knights .... we can use more people who are willing to look silly fighting the giant

a wisecracking sidekick trying to talk sense into us (I can see Sam A. Robrin and others in this role)
we could have quite a group of naysayers advocating that we just stop our dreaming and drop our quest to vanquish the foes of our maiden in distress Lady Liberty

I think kat and kira will be playing coconuts for the hoofbeats
we could use any and all musical additions

we will spend the whole time filming on pleasant street leading up to the fed building and then dashing our hopes on the rocks

i will bring some pine lances ... I might break one or 2 tilting at the feds

Mike Barskey

I'll be glad to video record, I'll enjoy playing a part, and I'd love to edit!

Russell Kanning

what part do you want to play ... do we need someone else recording while you play it?

i forgot that we also need fake horses made
i will make one from a broom, but if someone makes a better one and doesn't want to play a part, i would upgrade

we must follow our quest .... come rain or shine

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Russell Kanning on February 26, 2010, 09:59 AM NHFT
what part do you want to play ... do we need someone else recording while you play it?

I'll play any part. Even Dulcinea - I already have fishnets. :)

If I'm the only videographer, then yes, someone may need to take over for me while I'm on camera. Or we could use a tripod, which I have.

TackleTheWorld

Russell Kanning

Pat K

Russell Kanning

more inspiration
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mask_of_Anarchy

although maybe we have to change the line to we are
"ye are few ... and they are many"

Russell Kanning

i think my breastplate will be a cardboard heart with lady liberty drawn on it

Spice Master

Hi, I'm new to the forum, but thought I'd pass this along if anyone's interested:

NH Peace Action will be holding an antiwar march from Concord HS, down Pleasant Street, to the State House followed by a rally on the State House plaza, also on the afternoon of Saturday the 13th.  They specifically want to welcome libertarians to join in opposing the war. 

http://www.nhpeaceaction.org/

Russell Kanning

aha
what time?

did you guys ever visit the various US rep offices during presidents week?

Spice Master

aha
what time?

The march is scheduled to leave CHS at 12:45.  The rally at the state house is 1-2:30.

There are also peace activist/nonviolent resistance training sessions at CHS all morning before the march.

It will be great to see libertarians represented.

did you guys ever visit the various US rep offices during presidents week?

I think there were some weather/travel issues with the president's day visits and it had to be rescheduled.  I wasn't able to participate.  My president's day is March 2nd anyway :).

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 05, 2010, 05:05 PM NHFT
aha
what time?

Quote from: Spice Master on March 08, 2010, 10:52 AM NHFT
The march is scheduled to leave CHS at 12:45.  The rally at the state house is 1-2:30.

Russell, do we need to reschedule our lunch thing?