• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

thinkliberty

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 02, 2010, 01:36 PM NHFT
Quote from: Jim Johnson on August 02, 2010, 11:04 AM NHFT
The judge wants David in Nashua at 1:00, to talk about his 420 arrest, that day.
do you guys have a better day to tilt at the feds?
maybe us crazy graftonians would just hold court for the state officials

Working stiffs like me consider weekend days to be better days to tilt at the feds...

Russell Kanning

thinkliberty

The 14th of august is a better day, for me...  :D 

Russell Kanning

that sounds like a good day to do it for this month

hmmmm what should we do?
the building will be closed that day
maybe we should walk around concord looking for fed buildings to tilt at

Russell Kanning

10am Saturday August 14th join a small band of Shire Characters who will seek out and destroy Federal Buildings in Concord

SethCohn

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 05, 2010, 06:46 AM NHFT
10am Saturday August 14th join a small band of Shire Characters who will seek out and destroy Federal Buildings in Concord

Is there a FB event or other place to point people to meet up?  (I'm sending out a Concord Porcupines announcement/reminder and always like to list what else is going on, since people will show up for multiple things if lots of stuff is going on...

Never mind: Found it: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=143166719046835

Russell Kanning

Pat McCotter

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

do we want to join the concord porcupines for lunch at the Draft?

Russell Kanning

thinkliberty

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 05, 2010, 06:46 AM NHFT

Anton Lee was the only one that was there at 10. We made a nice video that I have to figure out how to edit it.

thinkliberty

I don't have time to figure out how to edit the video the way I want to day...

here is the raw video Anton shot.

http://db.tt/0mXX1p

This video was my inspiration:
Water, Consciousness & Intent: Dr. Masaru Emoto

Kat Kanning

LOL, maybe the water trick worked since they didn't throw us in jail a few minutes after that.

We arrived 20 mins late.  Saw Anton drive by but didn't get his attention.  Some of us chalked the sidewalk and granite blocks.  Three police cars came, plus two fed marshalls and one security guard.  None of us would talk to them.  They held a conference and decided not to molest us today.

Russell has pics and video.

Kat Kanning