• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I will be standing outside the Federal Building in Concord in my torture outfit. Please join me with your anti-fed, war, torture and pro-secession signs.

We will be there from about 11 to 12 ... then we can enjoy lunch at the Red Apple Buffet.

December 12th 2009 report ..... battle succeeds (we barely move one stone) .... war is lost (feds did not leave nh) almost 20 people there many honks and one guy joins us after passing by

January 9th 2010
February 13th, 2010
March 13th, 2010
April 14th, 2010
May 12, 2010
June 23, 2010
August 14th, 2010
Sept. 4th, 2010
Oct. 9th, 2010 11:30 am
Nov. 13th, 2010 12:00 am

Tom Sawyer

With a purposeful grin and making happy sounds
He attempts to bring the mean ol' Feds down

AntonLee

damn. . . I got called back to work today.  The Red Apple Buffet is fantastic!

Jim Johnson

Kat Kanning

Jim Johnson

Russell Kanning

i was thinking of having a once a month occasion outside and around and on top of the granite blocks that protect the feds from us

we can then meet for lunch and liven up the concord porcs meeting

this is also a way to meet with friends monthly during the winter when we are not having picnics in our front yard

Russell Kanning

since Friday asked again
yes this is happening in December :)
any special signs we want to have?

AntonLee

sweet I might be able to do this now. 

Russell Kanning

i was thinking once a month could work and have plenty of time to plan

i have to look for my orange suit ... i might be keeping it in a closet in winchester or need to borrow one from samiam

John

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 15, 2009, 06:25 AM NHFTany special signs we want to have?

Yup.

U.S. out of
New Hampshire

Kat Kanning

Tom Sawyer

FTL_Ian

Hmm, haven't had a reason for a road trip in a while.  I'm interested.  Anyone want to hand out FIJA info?  They arrest people for that in NYC.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: FreeKeene.com's Ian on November 16, 2009, 01:28 PM NHFT
Hmm, haven't had a reason for a road trip in a while.  I'm interested.  Anyone want to hand out FIJA info?  They arrest people for that in NYC.
it will be on saturday, so the court won't be going, but it is a federal court after all :)
feel free  to invite any of your anti-federalist friends
someone suggested that we could eventually ramp it up to a snowball assault .... i would not condemn such action ... i just wanted to get the US out of nh ball rolling again