• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

thinkliberty

As long as it's not snowing I'll drive up to the Get U.S. out party in Concord.

If anyone wants to car pool from the Derry or Manchester area send me a PM.

Russell Kanning

some of us will stand out there even if it is bad weather .... since it will only be for an hour :0

wookie costumes help keep you warm

Russell Kanning

i could use some help creating my letter i will send to the feds
it would cover the terms of their surrender
i should send it to their secretary of state and whoever runs the building in concord
i was thinking if they withdraw their forces stationed in nh we can offer them  safe passage back to DC

should we offer them a reasonable price for their holdings they will leave behind?

this month i think we should measure the granite blocks that surround the building
how about in january we wear our special square tinfoil hats and attempt to levitate all of the granite blocks?
it make take some really good kazooing

Jim Johnson

I think you should mention that if they leave peacefully the virtue of the goats that they leave behind will be secure. 

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

that looks like a member of the free state militia

Lloyd Danforth

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on November 28, 2009, 10:25 AM NHFT
The OD green Kazoo is strategic.

TACTICAL!!!
Damn it Johnson... how many times do you have to be drilled in the Kazoo manual-of-arms!

If trumpets could bring down the walls of Jericho... kazoos should be able to levitate the Ministry of Love.

Jim Johnson

We should work on tacticalizeing our strategery just in case the Feds have counter strategerized by antilevitating the Ministry of Love.   >:(

Pat K

We have the Kazoo Air force
And thee big Kazoo levitaters

Our scientists are working on the secret electric Kazoo

Russell Kanning

i like the kazoo action .... i think mine is red

Russell Kanning

with my trusty kazoo and the iron will of my comrades we shall kick out the evil empire

i asked the us state department if they will use diplomacy against the kazoo revolutionaries on december 12th

SethCohn

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT
I will be standing outside the Federal Building in Concord in my torture outfit. Please join me with your anti-fed, war, torture and pro-secession signs.

We will be there from about 11 to 12 ... then we can enjoy lunch at the Red Apple Buffet.

Looking forward to seeing you at lunch at the Concord Porc meeting!  I'll get a big table!

Kat Kanning