• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Oh, how many people would like to ride to this from Grafton area on the Barskey bus?

KBCraig

Russell Kanning

the nhpeace action guys are holding vigils to protest obama's troop surge in afghanistan
i invited them to join us on the 12th
they are really disappointed in obama ... i am disappointed in the constitution of the US

thinkliberty

Weather.com sayz that Saturday will be sunny! (but cold)  Looks like it will be a nice NH winter day in the 30's.

Russell Kanning

i was thinking it was going to be stinkin cold
but we can stand in the sun on that corner and size up the big granite blocks

they will be making some signs here on thursday

Tom Sawyer

Like the frontier forts, the federal presence in the Shire is hardened against the native population. Why is this the case?

Because they are imposing the "ruling gang in Washington's" agenda down the natives throats.

When the people of a state decide it is time to change the draconian laws, the feds continue to force their will on the peoples of that state. Even without the constitutional authority.

Joseph S Haas apparently has proven that the federal goberment didn't get permission from the state of NH goberment to have the federal facilities in the state.

It is time to assess the value of the facilities and prepare to sell their holdings. How much is the Ministry of Love worth if sold on the open market?

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: Kat Kanning on December 03, 2009, 07:36 PM NHFT
Oh, how many people would like to ride to this from Grafton area on the Barskey bus?

I'm one.

Kat Kanning

thinkliberty

Cold smells like frozen boogers.

If anyone wants a ride from Derry or Manchester send me a PM, I have room in my back seat.

Mike Barskey

We'll be leaving the Hoyt farm at 10:00a. I don't think we'll be taking the magic bus - there aren't enough people to warrant it, and there's no theatrical purpose to it for the protest (and parking it at the Red Apple would be impossible). We will be carpooling, though.

Who's joining us?

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteWho's joining us?

I'm strongly considering it, thought I'll likely force myself awake from a hangover in order to make it. :P

I was in Manch today and it was COOOOOOOOLD. I'm sure I could do a Day #2. Maybe. I think.

Some random lady offered me a hat today. I suppose she liked my message of peace. But I have a big head and I did not take it, but I thanked her profusely.

Jim Johnson

Tom Sawyer

With a hundred and ten cream pies right behind

Pat K

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on December 11, 2009, 10:37 PM NHFT
With a hundred and ten cream pies right behind
followed  by rows and rows of geeky weirdos