• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on December 13, 2009, 12:32 PM NHFT
VDO of the event

Protesting Feds in New Hampshire

Credit where credit is due: Renée conceived of and created the funny-money hat. Thanks, Renée!

Russell Kanning

so what should we do in january?

the feds didn't leave yet

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on December 17, 2009, 04:34 AM NHFT

You should give them two weeks, they probably need to find accommodations in another state... and they're big assholes so that might take time.

I know if they just called me up out of the blue, I'd be like, "Dudes?!.... a little fuck'n notice!".  "I don't need any extra assholes hang'n here!"  So it would be like that.

Pat K

Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 17, 2009, 09:56 PM NHFT

You should give them two weeks, they probably need to find accommodations in another state... and they're big assholes so that might take time.

I know if they just called me up out of the blue, I'd be like, "Dudes?!.... a little fuck'n notice!".  "I don't need any extra assholes hang'n here!"  So it would be like that.

Yeah I could see were that would harsh your mellow Dude !
They would be bringing ya down with those negative waves.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 17, 2009, 09:56 PM NHFT

That was really funny  ;D

Jim Johnson

firecracker joe

wish i knew abou it i will try to make next one

Russell Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

They could leave a big Bow on the abandoned building.

Jim Johnson

It would be the christian thing to do.

Hey!  That gives me a great idea.  If they are still around next Christmas we could make a big box and cover it with wrapping paper and a large bow.  We could put it in front of the fed building.  They would drag it into the building and put it near their Christmas tree while we are hiding inside.

It would work great at Easter too.  We could make a huge basket and everyone could dress as colored eggs or bits of fancy wrapped candy.   :Mr. Burns:

Lloyd Danforth

Wouldn't they explode the damn thing?  You know.....to see if it has explosives in it.

thinkliberty

Maybe we have to throw them a going away party before they will leave.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 25, 2009, 10:53 AM NHFT
Wouldn't they explode the damn thing?  You know.....to see if it has explosives in it.

Always with the negative waves man.
You should try steeping yourself in the colorful wrapping of this season.
(Not responsible for paper cuts or allergic reactions to color dyes.  Some plastics may cause a choking or smothering hazard.  Consult a physician before steeping if you have any health problems, what so ever.  Paper and plastics may also be a fire danger.  Do not enjoy the season around open flame or heat source.)
And enjoy life a little.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: thinkliberty on December 25, 2009, 11:35 AM NHFT
Maybe we have to throw them a going away party before they will leave.

This is a good idea.
We could have a ceremony in which each of them would get a certificate of appreciation and a letter of regret saying that their "services" are no longer required.  "Have some cake... you'll feel better.  Ah... You'll need to leave by the end of today."