• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 25, 2009, 11:49 AM NHFT
Always with the negative waves man.
You should try steeping yourself in the colorful wrapping of this season.
(Not responsible for paper cuts or allergic reactions to color dyes.  Some plastics may cause a choking or smothering hazard.  Consult a physician before steeping if you have any health problems, what so ever.  Paper and plastics may also be a fire danger.  Do not enjoy the season around open flame or heat source.)
And enjoy life a little.

LOL!

Kat Kanning

From the Facebook event:

When: January 9th, 11 am to 12 pm
Where:  Fed Building, Pleasant St., Concord

Well, the feds are STILL in NH. Can you believe it, after last month? This month, we're going to build a seige wall of snow around the fed building. They put up all those granite blocks after 9/11 to protect the government (WE don't need protection, apparently), so we thought why not build a wall to protect us from them? After all, governments are by far the biggest killers in history. So bring your snow shovels and join us on January 9th for some new fed-baiting fun!

Lunch with Concord Porcupines afterward at the Red Apple Buffet.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 25, 2009, 10:29 AM NHFT
It would work great at Easter too.  We could make a huge basket and everyone could dress as colored eggs or bits of fancy wrapped candy.   :Mr. Burns:
how about an easter egg hunt on the fed compound grounds?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on December 25, 2009, 10:53 AM NHFT
Wouldn't they explode the damn thing?  You know.....to see if it has explosives in it.
oh yea .... they would worry that it was a bomb

Russell Kanning

Quote from: thinkliberty on December 25, 2009, 11:35 AM NHFT
Maybe we have to throw them a going away party before they will leave.
i like the idea
which month would you like to throw the party?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Jim Johnson on December 25, 2009, 11:56 AM NHFT
This is a good idea.
We could have a ceremony in which each of them would get a certificate of appreciation and a letter of regret saying that their "services" are no longer required.  "Have some cake... you'll feel better.  Ah... You'll need to leave by the end of today."
yes .... how about we  just choose a few employees like a fed judge or 2?

Russell Kanning

supplies needed for january's snow wall building:

hot chocolate
shovels
cameras
video cams
hot apple cider

we will probably be able to fill in the gaps between a few blocks on the north side leading to their main entrance .... if the snow is to frozen on that side we could find a spot along the southeast side
that might hold them back and keep us all safe for the month

we will toast the best snow sculptor at lunch

maintenance of the wall throughout January will be appreciated and acknowledged at the February party
Kat and I will probably be in Concord 2 more times and can shovel some snow, snap a couple pics and head on to our errands

thinkliberty

Russell Kanning

mini car shovels will work and are funnier

AntonLee

I will get my small car shovel and one large shovel and probably 4 hot chocolates at Dunks.

Russell Kanning

i forgot that we need signs again if it is not too windy ...... they looked great and very photogenic last month
if it is windy, flags look great

thanks for supporting this crazy way of ridding ourselves of the federal government

thinkliberty

Does anyone want to carpool from the salem/derry/manchester area?

Russell Kanning

looking cold for saturday

but the restaurant is warm

MaineShark

Hey, I can probably actually make it, this month!

Joe

Kat Kanning