• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MaineShark

Man, I wish I managed to make it before you guys finished, but I'm glad I did at least get to see the finished product.

And kudos for swelling the ranks of the Concord Porcs lunch.

Joe

Russell Kanning

we succeeded in building a 2-3' high wall 150' around one side of the building (most of it was granite blocks)
we succeeded in keeping all of the federals in their compound for the entire hour
we survived the wind .... actually it wasn't that cold
we had fun with little shovels and ate good food with our friends afterwards

ack .... I forgot to award the best shoveler

I raise my lemonade glass to Jim Johnson who began the wall building and to the rest that joined him when more shovels arrived

i met one man later today that was worried that we cost taxpayers money with our efforts .... that didn't  bother me much

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 09, 2010, 05:22 PM NHFT
we succeeded in building a 2-3' high wall 150' around one side of the building (most of it was granite blocks)
we succeeded in keeping all of the federals in their compound for the entire hour
we survived the wind .... actually it wasn't that cold
we had fun with little shovels and ate good food with our friends afterwards

I raise my lemonade glass to Jim Johnson who began the wall building and to the rest that joined him when more shovels arrived

i met one man later today that was worried that we cost taxpayers money with our efforts .... that didn't  bother me much

Good job folks :)
Wish we could have been there.

;D ;D ;D to the fellow that is worried about the cost to taxpayers... the feds are burning through half a million dollars a minute to wage war.

TackleTheWorld

Mike Barskey

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on January 09, 2010, 05:44 PM NHFT
VDO of the event

Great video, Tackle. Thanks for making it.

I was going to share it on NHFAIR but when I view the URL directly in YouTube, it says "an error has occurred."
Quotehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al1v1njk9tU
If this is a problem with video settings in YouTube (like maybe you configured it to be only viewable from the NHUnderground Forum, if thats possible), are you willing to make it viewable from the NHFAIR website, too, and then share it there?

Kat Kanning

I think it's just too soon after it was posted to be able to view it.

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Kat Kanning on January 09, 2010, 05:56 PM NHFT
I think it's just too soon after it was posted to be able to view it.

It played fine for me from within NHUnderground, just not from YouTube's website. Odd.

TackleTheWorld

Russell Kanning

Pat K

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 09, 2010, 05:22 PM NHFT

I'd like to thank the Universe for the official recognition of my tiny shovel expertise.
I would like to thank the Feds for providing me the opportunity to win this honor.  If they weren't such extreme assholes there would be no reason to build a siege wall and therefore no reason to bring my considerable talents to bare on the construction of this minuscule edifice.
I would also like to thank the butterfly who so long ago flapped it's wings and created the chain of events that led to the formation of the FSP aaaaaaaand culminated in the this award.

And to the NH Coalition of Tax Payers, who continue to fund the government while complaining that our fight is costing the Government, and therefore the tax payers, money:  I invite you to do a cost analysis between our action today and the next time someone introduces a bill in the legislature.

bigmike

Russell Kanning

and if anyone is in Concord, we would appreciate any wall maintenance you can provide
with photos :)

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

Oh, when I tried to click on an individual pic to download it, it said I wasn't authorized to access the page.

http://www.nhfair.com/content/12-jim-and-mike-build-snow-seige-wall