• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

it worked for me when i wasn't going through the thumbnails

Mike Barskey

Russell Kanning

do you guys like the snow wall idea for february or is there a better one?

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Russell Kanning on January 10, 2010, 12:37 PM NHFT
do you guys like the snow wall idea for february or is there a better one?

I like the idea of trying something new each month. But I don't have any new ideas at the moment. :(

John

Here is one idea: Each secessionist can stand on one of the blocks and pose for the statues which will be put there after the feds have left New Hampshire.

Russell Kanning

i like it
if there will be some snow, i might do some wall maintenance ... then hop up on one of the rocks
there are some long ones for groups or for running around on top

Jim Johnson

Kat Kanning

MaineShark

Snow sculpture.

That is, build snowmen (or women, or dogs, or whatever) on top of the blocks, like statues.

That would probably attract more interest from the public, and if the Feds complained, they would look very silly.

Then give the snow-things signs to hold.

Joe

Kat Kanning

thinkliberty

Maybe if enough people give the fed building an icy stare, it will turn to ice and melt away when spring comes.

Making snow statues sounds like more fun though, if there is enough snow...

Russell Kanning

the rule in this thread is that you have to ready to do the activity .... and then others can join you

if you guys want to build stuph out of snow and put them on the blocks that sounds good

i am not sure if the snow will be right .... I will attempt to build a snowman and be a statue myself

Kat Kanning

Russell came up with the idea that for April 10th, we film people saying why they don't pay fed taxes.  This can be done publically or with a hood over the head if the person doesn't want to be that open about it.

Free libertarian

Oh THOSE taxes? I thought they were voluntary?  :P

Russell Kanning

yes ... february is strike a pose month
march can be filming a scene from Man of la mancha (we just rewatched it)
april can be "why i don't pay federal income taxes" month

we got lots of tilting ideas from the movie
i am thinking we need a few don quixotes tilting at granite blocks in march .... then in a future episode we can introduce the fair lady liberty for whom he rides and for who's virtue he contends