• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

i guess our snow walls are gone now .... maybe there will be fresh snow we could move around a bit in february

Kat Kanning

If it's like this, we're not going to have much snow to build statues with.

Tom Sawyer

DC will... another big snowstorm headed their way. Impliment 'Operation Snowman'... repeat 'Operation Snowman'
All that were at secret seven meeting will know what to do.

Good luck and god speed.

Sic Snowball Tyrannis!

Russell Kanning

i think pat robertson said that all this snow on DC was punishment for their sins of worshiping a false god (obama), lying, stealing, and killing ..... i think they have broken 9/10 this winter

maybe purgatory will  be DC this summer

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

almost time to topple the US empire .... maybe it will work this month

i don't have any costume ideas for john's idea this month, but i will be there with a flag or sign and shovel

Tom Sawyer

We had really wanted to topple the leviathan this month... however we are unable to join the fun...

That's ok we have a giant knight to do the slaying.

If the feds leave quietly I think we should let them take their stuff.

Russell Kanning

agreed .... this month we are even putting away the tools and just taking pictures and making movies

if they are still there next month ..... i will bring the lance .... i found a nice helmlock one in the woods yesterday ... it is stronger than i am

i will make a sign for today imagining my fed-free world

Jim Johnson

We were successful in this month's Federal Government sortie.   :horse:
Although they were again to scared to send an emissary to speak with us about their eminent demise.

Russell Kanning

the guy came out of the building as we got into our cars .... maybe a routine patrol was delayed until we left :)

i loved the big sword and shield .... i need to upload my pics and raw video

next month we can film the first windmill scene from man of la mancha

we need people to play crazy knights
sanchos to talk some sense into us
lady libertys (the reason for our quest) this time or in the future
horses or horse props
I will bring sticks as lances that can be shattered on the granite blocks
coconuts or sticks for hoof noises
singers
videographers
still photo experts
maybe we can end up with 3 minutes of video and random media available for ridleos and future blackmail

i will be going as one of the errant knights and will be singing the don quixote song along with whoever will join me
we can ride up pleasant street and spot the ministry of love and then meet it in unparalleled battle

Tom Sawyer

Thanks for the after action report...  8)

Johnson's mighty sword was bitchin'... I really wanted to come and get a photo. Shine on you crazy diamond!

Russell Kanning

here are the pics i got and i added a raw youtube video

Pat K

Lloyd Danforth

Yeah!  I can see only part of the sword and my arm is tired.

Tom Sawyer

Made from the finest Damascus cardboard.  ;D