• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Barskey

I posted my pics in the "Tilting at Windmills" album on NHFAIR. Lauren, can I share your videos (of this event and others) on NHFAIR?

TackleTheWorld

Tom Sawyer

Barskey captured the ethereal moment (with a little help from me).

Noble vs the Powerful

AntonLee

are those sunspots artificial or from camera?  Curious, either way, it's spectacular looking.

Tom Sawyer

Lens flare effect from Photoshop... The sword was clipped off in the original, created the tip, more sky, lens flare, compensated for exposure etc.  :)

Quote from: AntonLee on February 17, 2010, 09:03 AM NHFT
are those sunspots artificial or from camera?  Curious, either way, it's spectacular looking.

Lloyd Danforth

I understand that there is a system of Planets that revolve around the tip of Jim's Mighty Blade.
They usually reside a half dimension away, but express themselves when Jim sticks his tummy out.

Russell Kanning

next month we should get some good pictures

Kat Kanning

Does that mean that Jim is the center of the universe?

Pat K

Quote from: Kat Kanning on February 18, 2010, 08:00 AM NHFT

Yes but only on Tuesdays.

Lloyd Danforth

perhaps 'a' universe.  Probably made out of cardboard planets.

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on February 19, 2010, 07:42 AM NHFT
perhaps 'a' universe.  Probably made out of cardboard planets.

Very clever Mr. Danforth, you have surmised my beginnings.  I am from a planet made completely of card board.  For a thousand generations my people worked on the construction a home planet made completely of card board.  My father had the honor of gluing the last piece.  Then in celebration they decided to have a bonfire... and then the rains came... and as the planet burned and melted away, my father sent me to live on Pulpia, the planet you call Earth.  Which is the only known source of cardboard in the universe.
My father had hoped that I would master the secrets of cardboard and exact revenge upon the destroyers of Cardboard planet.  But since they burned their own planet I thought that was a little nuts.
My father sent a piece of the original planet with me to earth.  It was to instruct me in the ways of my people.  I took the piece to a far away place and, as per instruction, I threw it away.  The wind took it and I never saw it again.
So there... I hope you're happy with your little discovery.

Lloyd Danforth

Is this why you can 'fight yourself' out of any box except cardboard?

Jim Johnson

Damn you!  Is nothing to be kept secret.
I can't see through cardboard either... so it would be really great if you started wearing cardboard underwear, thanks. 

Pat K

Oh some times coming to this forum just makes my day. ;D

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Pat K on February 19, 2010, 11:45 PM NHFT
Oh some times coming to this forum just makes my day. ;D

I was just thinking the same thing after reading your's and Lloyd's exchange on the Grafton County Healthiest.  I almost fell out of my chair!!!  8) ;D
:blush:  And then I just read the whole cardboard exchange above, and I'm still laughing.  You guys are nuts!!