• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

if we wanted to join the show at the statehouse we could for a while and then go to lunch later. Our outfits might loook good for it. We could get it going early by going straight there.

it looks like it will be raining on Saturday, so i will plan to have only rain resistant gear on ... my hat will be great for it

MTPorcupine3

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 09, 2010, 04:24 PM NHFT
it looks like it will be raining on Saturday, so i will plan to have only rain resistant gear on ... my hat will be great for it

Whew! The first time I read it I thought you were only going to have rain gear on.

Tom Sawyer

Working on our accouterment... going to the super secret Porcworks...

Kat Kanning

Quote from: MTPorcupine3 on March 09, 2010, 04:46 PM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 09, 2010, 04:24 PM NHFT

Whew! The first time I read it I thought you were only going to have rain gear on.

Woohoo!

Russell Kanning

this secrecy surrounding Porcworks
sounds like an insurgent group inspired by a crazed spanish knight

well it won't be cold .... concord doesn't even have any snow left (we have it everywhere still)
but maybe rain

i guess we could decide on Saturday if we want to join the peacenics and postpone our lunch. i have a feeling if it is raining then we will be tired of being outside and filming.

Kat Kanning

Now they're predicting rain Sunday instead of Saturday.

dalebert

Quote from: Kat Kanning on March 11, 2010, 03:57 AM NHFT
Now they're predicting rain Sunday instead of Saturday.

I looked at the week-long forecast the other day and it has highs in the 40s all week. The very next day it was almost 60. I take the weather forecasts with a pillar of salt, preferably of the Sodom variety. There's just too much chaos theory going on there. I think a butterfly somewhere decided not to sit perfectly still.

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

just finished watching a version of Don Quixote. It was alright, but not as exciting as our real life adventures.

Tom Sawyer

They'll never expect a Wagnerian Attack!!!

Lloyd Danforth

Sorry. Prop guys say yer too immersed in the Spanish theme to go Wagner....reshaping of helmets with hammers, etc.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on March 12, 2010, 04:46 AM NHFT
Sorry. Prop guys say yer too immersed in the Spanish theme to go Wagner....reshaping of helmets with hammers, etc.

Dang it.... what the heck I'm I supposed to do with this breastplate I'm makin' for the Mrs.  ?       ;D

dalebert

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on March 11, 2010, 08:42 PM NHFT

After they're done puttin' on a serious hurtin', that middle one is the one who's gonna sing and then you know it's over.

Lloyd Danforth

Russell Kanning

northern knights errant

don quixote was also reading plenty of king arthur and such too