• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Pat K

Russell Kanning

So how about next month .... a theme of death and taxes?

i can wear the detainee suit, with a sign around my neck that say

"Paid 4 by your taxes"
we can also have our lineup of those that will not be filling out a 1040 form this year

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

cool
i think that is what the agents looked like coming for their 4cents of flesh in sacramento

may is planned for the wheel of justice and such

tom, maybe you could plan a ceremony ending prohibition in June .... or we could just move the event from noon to 4 in the afternoon

i don't smoke much, but i do like to carry open containers

Mike Barskey

TackleTheWorld

Pat K

I guess gram pa lost the straw draw
and had to come out and face you.  ;D

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

very cool .... especially considering the material available from our temporary defeat

Jim Johnson

"If you don't get off the property I'm taken down all your names and making reports on all of you!", says the little old security guard grandpa.

I heard, 'My wife told me to chase you kids off the lawn... and your not getting your ball back either!'

Was this a failing on my part or a proper subconscious interpretation?
If it was proper, will I have to break into their house to get our ball back or will they have a change of heart some day and give us our ball back?

Pat K

Totally proper, but don't bother trying to break in to
get the ball back. The bitch boiled it and served it to grandpa
for dinner.

Russell Kanning

if we did a 420 event there ..... how do you guys like the idea of ignoring the guards and not talking with them?

we could have a picnic there and just continue even if they come out to talk to  us :)

Becky Thatcher

Quote from: Jim Johnson on March 15, 2010, 09:39 AM NHFT
I heard, 'My wife told me to chase you kids off the lawn... and your not getting your ball back either!'
;D  ;D

Well, Death had a great time!!!! ;D

Russell, I'm still laughing at your horse and we look forward to riding at the side of the Brave Knights of the Shire again next month.

Kat, I'll have to see about those propellers.... lol

Thanks for posting the videos, Lauren and Mike.... we all, especially Death, really enjoyed them.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on March 15, 2010, 09:55 AM NHFT
if we did a 420 event there ..... how do you guys like the idea of ignoring the guards and not talking with them?

we could have a picnic there and just continue even if they come out to talk to  us :)

The etiquette is they must stand in the party circle and take a hit for us to recognize them... We also have our policies and procedures to follow.  ;D

It is interesting to note that grandpa security dude would have to call Boston for our FPS buddies to show up.