• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

how about having my sandwich board say

front:
How Obama uses

back:
your tax $

Russell Kanning

windy and 65 today in concord

maybe we can picnic afterwards

i am thinking we can get there by 12 so we can enjoy watching the looks on the feds workers as they head to lunch
see ya whenever you get there

the greek place across the street will be open for those that need food and such :)

Jim Johnson

Kat Kanning

Upcoming events: 

May Tilting at Windmills
Date:   Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Time:   12:00pm - 1:00pm
Description
For May, we're going to do a spoof trial, pointing out the farce nature of trials in this country. This will be on the courthouse steps, hopefully with the "Jar of Justice" and the "Wheel of Destiny".
Afterwards, picnic lunch in White Park.

June Tilting at Windmills
Date:   Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Time:   12:00pm - 1:00pm
Description
For June Tilting at Windmills, it's Make Fun of the Feds month :) Tell your best jokes, do your best skits, show us your best visual jokes. Make it personal! :-)  Picnic lunch afterward in White Park.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Jim Johnson on April 14, 2010, 04:37 PM NHFT
We win again!

Frickin' right we did... Oh Brave and Noble Knight!

A good time was had by all. :)

Mike Barskey

I added my pics from today to NH FAIR, at the end of the "Tilting At Windmills" tag/series. I have some video to edit and I'll probably get it online tomorrow.

Tom Sawyer

Pat K

Kat Kanning

It was too bad we didn't have FIJA material with us yesterday.  We parked next to a long line of jurors and several jurors stood on the street corner with us, waiting to cross the road.  No idea what trial was going on though.

Lloyd Danforth

How did you identify them as Jurors(qm)

Tom Sawyer

Just wanted to publicly give kudos to the Cardboard Knight...
Bitchin' visual... I could see him from blocks away.

We got lots of positive feedback from passers-by... A car with young men asked if we were some of the Tea Party crowd... they were very much interested that we weren't. The partisan crap has turned people off...

We weren't yelling through a bullhorn and were making quite the peaceful statement...
The whole scene reminded me of a scene from Monty Python...  ;D

'The power of the absurd'...
The blue coats didn't know what to do and just ended up withdrawing into their fortified position... more than once.

Great to see kids, moms and wacky costumed folks... best turn out so far. The park is a good after event location.
We had to make the time to make this event and felt it was very much worth it... Look foward to see what kind of mischief comes next time.

Can't wait to see Anton's images.  :)

Till then, here is a Barskey of the Noble Knight  8)

Mike Barskey

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on April 14, 2010, 09:48 PM NHFT
Family of Evil (according to Mike)  ;D

Well if dad is Taxes and the son is Death, that's pretty evil. I guess mom's Golden Boobies of Mambrino kind of make up for the evil, though.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Mike Barskey on April 15, 2010, 10:16 AM NHFT

Well if dad is Taxes and the son is Death, that's pretty evil. I guess mom's Golden Boobies of Mambrino kind of make up for the evil, though.
;D
Can't argue with you... although you have never seen Becky's evil side  ;D

Mike Barskey

Sam A. Robrin

Now reverse the letters in the word on Tom S's sign for an entirely new concept!