• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Kat Kanning

LOL, no he was brief.  It was an RSA that he said would terrify the feds.

KBCraig

Somehow, quoting the law never seems to have the desired effect on those who decide what the law means and to whom it applies.

Dave Ridley

AntonLee

that's a great video!  I didn't see the officer take Kat's chalk.  She was obviously doing nothing wrong and it was wrong of him to steal her possessions.

and then he jaywalked, and then told us not to jaywalk (as if my intention was to be hit by an automobile) and then he jaywalked again.

KBCraig

Brilliant, Dave: "I'm going to back away then so that I can't hear you."

I would have been stuck on, "I am audio recording, and if you don't give consent, you have the right to remain silent." By backing away, you put the ball in his court: if he wants to engage you, he must consent to audio recording.

Kat Kanning

Oh, now that I've seen the video....he didn't take the chalk, he just rubbed out a little of the writing to see if it would come off.

Kat Kanning

The guy who was also filming, Ridley said I don't know who that is...people were saying it was the property manager.

AntonLee

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 06, 2010, 04:04 AM NHFT
Oh, now that I've seen the video....he didn't take the chalk, he just rubbed out a little of the writing to see if it would come off.

my bad, I saw the video from across the room and that's what it looked like.

Kat Kanning

It did look like that's what happened in the video....Ridley also said it.

Tom Sawyer

Well done ya'll... and funny to boot.  ;D

I can't imagine how this was accomplished without a bullhorn, without calling the cops Nazis, without alienating passersbys...

As an aside, I don't think the Concord cops have jurisdiction over the granite blocks.

Russell Kanning

yea it didn't seem like the cops wanted to do anything
they would probably wait for the homeland security people

FreelanceFreedomFighter

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 06, 2010, 08:33 PM NHFT
yea it didn't seem like the cops wanted to do anything
they would probably wait for the homeland security people

Gawd, I just had to smack myself! My first thought (sometimes too much conditioning just creeps through and you have to slap that schit back down!) was "well THAT'S a good use for homeland security..." all sarcastic in my head and then... and then... I realized that was actually TRUE... without sarcasm!  It really IS the best use for Faterlund ... ummmmm... homeland security!

Tom Sawyer

Come out and meet the guys...

I bumped into Mike Therien the other day... small world.  ;D

Kat Kanning

We saw Federal Protective Services coming up the highway as we left.