• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Tilting at Fed Windmills in Concord

Started by Russell Kanning, November 05, 2009, 06:16 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

correction-annotation posted regarding the chalk grabbing comment.

Kat Kanning

October 9th, 11:30 am chalking the fed building with Free Bradley Manning messages.

Russell Kanning

i will have to wear a costume this time ... it makes it more fun
the cops will probably not want to talk to a kook in  a costume

Free Bradley Manning

we will be visiting the concord porcs at the pub afterwards

Russell Kanning

kat will take pictures of me chalking today

dalebert

Letters and postcards to:

Bradley Manning
c/o Courage to Resist
484 Lake Park Ave #41
Oakland CA 94610
USA

Letters will be opened, "contraband" discarded and then mailed weekly to Bradley via someone on his approved correspondence list.

Kat Kanning

Saturday Nov. 13th, 12:00    Street theater, chalk, fun....let the feds know we don't like all the killing, torture, stealing.  Hopefully no arrests this time.

Russell Kanning

are we doing the torture lineup this time?

Free libertarian

Wasn't hearing me sing Chronic Christmas carols enough torture for you?  :P

Russell Kanning

Russell Kanning

i have one orange jump suit and we have 2 red ponchos for people to wear as victims of the empires violence

John

I need to stay here. Repair guys coming "sometime" today...

TalleyTV

Evan has been released! The Ambassador has secured the release of Emperor Evan from the U.S. Federal Government and is currently returning him to the peace and tranquility of Free Grafton.

MikeforLiberty

Russell Kanning

cool
so they held kat for 20 minutes to give her a ticket
and they held Evan for a few hours

did they ID the emperor?

AntonLee

crap, I just got done making FREE EMPEROR EVAN facebook profile pictures.  Shows me for not checking the NH Underground first.  Glad you're out Emperor AND Kat.  I was so fucking angry today.  Thanks for your heroism.

I think we struck a chord in that security guard guy.  He will be thinking about it tonight.