• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

11/16: Home-Made Tea Blends 6-7:30pm (Northwood, NH)

Started by PassionatePantherrr, November 07, 2009, 07:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PassionatePantherrr

11/16: Home-Made Tea Blends 6-7:30pm (Northwood, NH)
<br>
Home-Made Tea Blends: Create flavorful and/or medicinal herbal tea blends. The final product we will make is great for holiday gifts, or for taming tummy aches after! Discussion / handout will include creating your own blends as well as where to purchase your own supplies. Class will be at the Community Hall. Registration with the Northwood Recreation Department is required by November 9th. Cost is $5.00.<br>

Email if you have any questions, or need directions. The registration form attached to my soda class should work for this class as well. (Let me know if that didn't work/appear). Thanks!

Scott Roth

Wish I could make it...too far for me this time of year.

PassionatePantherrr

Thanks for the interest... if you'd like to chat about it on forum, we can. Unfortunately, being this close to the holiday, only a couple of people were willing to sign up for the class, and it's been "officially" cancelled by the town, so I may offer it again in the spring.