• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What do we know about this character "Stone?"

Started by John, November 09, 2009, 07:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

MengerFan

This guy sounds like the "fed" at PorcFest, who kept asking "so, when are we going to smoke the marijuana?" and waving his gun around.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: MengerFan on November 10, 2009, 01:03 PM NHFT
This guy sounds like the "fed" at PorcFest, who kept asking "so, when are we going to smoke the marijuana?" and waving his gun around.

I hope this isn't a stupid question.  :P   Why would a fed try to smoke weed or sell meth?  Can't they get in trouble for that, like entrapment or something?

I'm just curious because I don't ever want to do something around someone or with someone that I really don't know well that could be a fed. Drrrr, who would, right? :D

slim

You mean this guy

CJS

Quote from: raineyrocks/quote]
I hope this isn't a stupid question.  :P   Why would a fed try to smoke weed or sell meth?  Can't they get in trouble for that, like entrapment or something?

The fed would hope to gain a buyers trust and sell a large enough quantity that when the buyer gets busted  they would be inclined to flip and set up their friends and possibly family instead of doing 20 years in prison for a personal choice of consumption..... not that I think meth is something any one should consume . I know a guy who lost his bar because a informant sold a small bag of weed there , maybe the gov wants Hoyt farm , I hear its a great place for a bonfire . ;D

Also Rainy ... a narc is free to use drugs .. all they have to say is that their life would have been in peril if they did not get high with the people they were setting up.

I am going to give a friendly warning . I have had " narcs " try and get close to me a few times back in the day , and had a friend suddenly want to buy large amounts of controlled substances  being a social user  shortly after he was busted with a few grams of coke ( many, many moons ago ) .... he is now a Chicago cop .. just perfect

If you think he may actually be a plant and has been able to roam your homes freely you need to check for eavesdropping equipment . This is not a joke . Spend some time surfing websites of places that sell this stuff to familiarize yourself with what they look like and how they work .

If he has had access to your computers download a program called zone alarm , it's a god firewall that will inform you when you comp try's to contact sites you have not told it to ... I have seen some interesting things that way . I use http://download.cnet.com a trust worthy site IMO.

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 10, 2009, 05:54 AM NHFT
He showed up at my house and asked if he could sell illegal drugs here.  I assumed if I said yes, I would then be involved in his illegal act. 

Note:  Yes, I did feel like I was being set up.

He could have also planted dope around your places , a popular thing for these guys to do . I mean .. they are certain you're guilty of something ... why should they have to work so hard.

For the record , pretending to be slightly psychotic or have a borderline personality disorder is a great for a plant to avoid suspicion .

Puke

Kat Kanning

Quote from: slim on November 10, 2009, 01:30 PM NHFT

You mean this guy

He looks more like the guy in white shirt/hat.

Dave Ridley

Was it this guy you have concerns about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWvxtnFINwI

The one who reacts strangely to being videotaped in this clip?

Also...as I see it this kind of thing is not so much about purging ourselves of Feds...they are going to come and go and should be pulled somewhat into a state of sympathy the way Gandhi's investigators were. 

This should be more about purging ourselves of bad actors for our own reasons, without regard to who a person's employer is.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: CJS on November 10, 2009, 04:40 PM NHFT
He could have also planted dope around your places

For the record , pretending to be slightly psychotic or have a borderline personality disorder is a great for a plant to avoid suspicion .
Rainey is going to ask how you get a Pot plant to have a personality of any kind.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on November 10, 2009, 06:38 PM NHFT
Quote from: CJS on November 10, 2009, 04:40 PM NHFT
He could have also planted dope around your places

Rainey is going to ask how you get a Pot plant to have a personality of any kind.
The Budimals do!  ;D

CJS

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth l

I smoked for the first time in about 20 years after my shoulder was rebuilt in July ( all the talk of medicinal use around the HN freedom forums convinced me to try it as a pain killer).. I would suggest the hydro you all are smoking now a days has a great deal of personality ... i was tore up from the floor up . If i ever became a regular smoker again I would have to find some good old fashioned redbud grown in the dirt ... the THC content of the stuff floating around now is more than this old dog can handle .

Puke

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 10, 2009, 06:05 PM NHFT
Quote from: slim on November 10, 2009, 01:30 PM NHFT
You mean this guy

He looks more like the guy in white shirt/hat.

While that dude at PF was weird Stone is about 5'9" and has black hair.

CJS

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 10, 2009, 06:07 PM NHFT

Also...as I see it this kind of thing is not so much about purging ourselves of Feds...they are going to come and go and should be pulled somewhat into a state of sympathy the way Gandhi's investigators were. 

This should be more about purging ourselves of bad actors for our own reasons, without regard to who a person's employer is.

Hmm.. A guy who wants to record others ( taking plenty of pics ) but doesn't want to be recorded himself .. sounds like a LEO to me

Jim Johnson

Quote from: DadaOrwell on November 10, 2009, 06:07 PM NHFT

The guy at 3:05 is not Stone.

Pat K

Quote from: Kevin Dean on November 10, 2009, 08:52 AM NHFT
Stone is not welcome at Jerry's Place (really... this place needs a name!).

Well we could put up this sign

But I think JERRY'S PLACE is a good name.

Um unless of course his lovely bride disagrees then
you go with what ever she says!

JJ

Stone was banned from the liberty bunker for 2 weeks by Rich for entering a private room without permission.

He was kicked off the property across the street where he was hitting on a single mother and possibly another lady; ended up wearing out his welcome.

I don't associate with him.