• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

What do we know about this character "Stone?"

Started by John, November 09, 2009, 07:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: CJS on November 10, 2009, 07:04 PM NHFT

Hmm.. A guy who wants to record others ( taking plenty of pics ) but doesn't want to be recorded himself .. sounds like a LEO to me

Looking at the video, I'm not surprised by what happened.  A camera man got pretty close to his face while the guy was filming something he may not have been entirely comfortable filming in the first place.

MTPorcupine3

This thread reminds me of a song by Bob Dylan:

Yeah, but I would not feel so all alone
Everybody must get Stone!
:icon_guitarist:

Praeteridiot

Thanks to this thread, the infamy precedes him.  I was reading this thread before I had even decided on moving back.

While certainly people can get a unmerited bad rap from online gossip (or its reciprocal), I'll admit that I did already have biases going into first meeeting him but those biases weren't contradicted from being around him in person; and I ran out of tabulae rasae years ago.

While I'm sure I could have done it slightly more tactfully or politely, he was bounced out of one of the apartments in devilhouse  liberty bunker last night and directly told he is not welcome in that apartment. 

K. Darien Freeheart

It's sad to hear that he's still burning bridges, but good to know that bringing this stuff to light has made people better prepared.

John

Quote from: Praeteridiot on November 30, 2009, 10:58 AM NHFThe was bounced out of one of the apartments in devilhouse  liberty bunker last night and directly told he is not welcome in that apartment.

What was he up to this time?

Praeteridiot

Quote from: John on November 30, 2009, 01:47 PM NHFT
Quote from: Praeteridiot on November 30, 2009, 10:58 AM NHFThe was bounced out of one of the apartments in devilhouse  liberty bunker last night and directly told he is not welcome in that apartment.

What was he up to this time?

From what I recall, nothing that was out of the ordinary for a bunch of young men hanging out past their bedtime, really. I just was not comfortable with him being there, he was the last person I saw enter in that group; and once I found out that he was not invited by any of the other roommates and that they'd be okay with him getting tossed and not being in again, it was tossin' time.

anthonybpugh

Isn't he the guy who lives in a van?     Matt Foley or something. 

K. Darien Freeheart

Lloyd Danforth

Kat Kanning

I'm guessing that since they got mail for "stone" after he got arrested, they know who the government thinks "stone" is.

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteI'm guessing that since they got mail for "stone" after he got arrested, they know who the government thinks "stone" is.

Yeah. I know his legal name.