• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Covered cargo trailer for sale.

Started by Puke, November 11, 2009, 06:02 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Puke

I have a 2004 Pace American Journey utility trailer for sale.
I'm asking $1200, OBO.

It is a 5x8 covered cargo trailer with a single rear door. Single axle. I've towed it maybe 3000 miles. Tires in good shape, has a spare.

PM me if you are interested. Photos of the tires, interior, etc. available upon request.

Puke

KBCraig

That's a good price, if someone needs a trailer of that size. It's perfect for a band, or for someone who wants to haul bulky stuff without having a truck.

Pat K

Oh that would make a good Beer trailer.

Puke

Maybe someone could open a Porc moving service?

KBCraig

By way of reference, a similar (same size, different brand) trailer at Lowe's is $1,998.

Puke

I paid a good bit more for it than I'm selling it.  ;)

MaineShark

I sent you a PM over on NHTeaParty about the camera and lenses that you're selling...

Joe

Puke

Quote from: MaineShark on November 13, 2009, 06:08 PM NHFT
I sent you a PM over on NHTeaParty about the camera and lenses that you're selling...

Nothing shows in my message box over there.  :dontknow:

The camera is going to sell on eBay; not sure about the lenses though. The auction ends tomorrow.

MaineShark

Quote from: Puke on November 13, 2009, 06:13 PM NHFTNothing shows in my message box over there.  :dontknow:

The camera is going to sell on eBay; not sure about the lenses though. The auction ends tomorrow.

Odd.  Anyway, I was asking if you were interested in barter, but I wouldn't be interested in just the lenses, anyway, as they're no use to me without the camera.

Joe

Puke

Quote from: MaineShark on November 13, 2009, 06:22 PM NHFT
Odd.  Anyway, I was asking if you were interested in barter, but I wouldn't be interested in just the lenses, anyway, as they're no use to me without the camera.

Odd indeed, sorry.

Russell Kanning