• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Thanksgiving Southwest

Started by TackleTheWorld, November 12, 2009, 04:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign Curtis

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Sovereign Curtis on November 20, 2009, 08:48 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 20, 2009, 08:16 AM NHFT

holy crap thats awesome

Yeah they are pretty awesome... of course my admitting that just moves me down the scale further... DAMN YOU JOHNSON!!!

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 20, 2009, 05:01 AM NHFT
so ... do you need turkeys before the big day

Yes, our usual donator, Puke can't be here this year.

Jim says, "The first two turkeys that get here by Monday Nov 23 noon will become smoked."

Kat Kanning

I was going to say something funny here, but my internet connection is so slow I forgot what I was going to say.

Becky Thatcher

Kat Kanning

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on November 20, 2009, 02:32 PM NHFT
Now that's funny!!!  ;D

Now when you say "First Mother" is that a PatK-type of Mother?

Becky Thatcher

Oh man...swear words from Kat... please don't give me the icy glare!!!   I'm sorry I laughed...I've just gotten cocky since we got broadband.

Kat Kanning

Can you believe that Kira cussed today, while she was driving?  She said "crap". :o  I blame her grandmother.

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteCan you believe that Kira cussed today, while she was driving?  She said "crap". :o  I blame her grandmother.

I'm glad you're not blaming me. :P

QuoteJim says, "The first two turkeys that get here by Monday Nov 23 noon will become smoked."

I might be able to bring a turkey before then. I'll be coming down to Keene for Social Sunday and in between teaching Kira new and more colorful swear words, I might be able to pickup a turkey.  8)

Jim Johnson

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 20, 2009, 04:15 PM NHFT
Can you believe that Kira cussed today, while she was driving?  She said "crap". :o  I blame her grandmother.

I got out of a traffic ticket in Eureka, CA by saying "Oh Crap!"

The cop says, "Do you know your driving the wrong way down this street?"

I said, "Oh, crap!" and I turned around and left.

Pat K

Quote from: Becky Thatcher on November 20, 2009, 04:13 PM NHFT
Oh man...swear words from Kat... please don't give me the icy glare!!!   I'm sorry I laughed...I've just gotten cocky since we got broadband.

Wow you got broadband on the mountain!
What do they hook up cows in parallel or something?:)

Man that Roger is gonna be out of control now.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on November 20, 2009, 10:21 AM NHFT
Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 20, 2009, 05:01 AM NHFT
so ... do you need turkeys before the big day

Yes, our usual donator, Puke can't be here this year.

Jim says, "The first two turkeys that get here by Monday Nov 23 noon will become smoked."
i can chip in $5 for turkey with kevin dean

David

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 20, 2009, 06:25 AM NHFT
Quote from: Friday on November 20, 2009, 06:19 AM NHFT
Quote from: Tom Sawyer on November 20, 2009, 04:43 AM NHFT
It's not enough to have bigger and better tools... now I'm going to have to call him Chez Johnson. This renaissance man thing is really too much...

I'll just be over here in the corner feeling inadequate.  :'(   ;D
Don't forget the mincing and prancing! And of course, his "pirate hat" is bigger than yours...

*Runs crying from the room*   :'( :'( :'(
;D ;D ;D

If it makes you feel better, the mincing and prancing was Russell, but I cannot vouch for the 'pirate hat' thing. 

Mike Barskey

Graftonites: I bought a new motorhome and think it would be a lot of fun to have a party on the way to the party this Thursday. I can comfortably seat at least 8 others than myself (and by "comfortably," I mean seated at a dining table or on a couch :) ). I'll leave from the Hoyt Farm and head to Winchester, then bring us back home to the Hoyt Farm that night. On the way (both ways) we can be eating, drinking, and merry. I'd like US$5.00 per person for gas.

Any takers?

Tom Sawyer