• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Thanksgiving Southwest

Started by TackleTheWorld, November 12, 2009, 04:48 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Becky Thatcher

This is going to be so much fun.... we're bringing pumpkin pies, homemade cranberry sauce, and brussels sprouts...before you say ewwww, they have BACON in them!!!  ;D

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

Three turkeys this year, two smoked and one traditional.   :)

PattyLee loves dogs

Happy Thanksgiving, Will be there in spirit....PL

Tom Sawyer

Russell Kanning

dalebert

In addition to a green bean dish and some bean dip, I'll be bringing a surprise tomorrow. This will be something of an experiment so I can't promise it will be good but we'll see.

Tom Sawyer

Smelling the good cooking coming from the kitchen... woohoo!  :D

Russell Kanning

Jim Johnson

The turkeys went into the smoker at 9:00pm.   ;D

David says he is bring 2 small hams.

Brian is bringing beer and more plates.

I'll see if I can get Firecracker Joe's big LP stove going.

Ivan is being cute.

K. Darien Freeheart

I hear there will be Magic cards brought for entertainment for those who play. :)

dalebert

dalebert

Quote from: Kevin Dean on November 25, 2009, 09:36 PM NHFT
I hear there will be Magic cards brought for entertainment for those who play. :)

I really should bring my collection and maybe get help building a deck or two out of it. So far I'm looking at them and thinking that they're mostly unimpressive. I think I'm gonna get my butt kicked.

dalebert

Quote from: Russell Kanning on November 25, 2009, 07:37 PM NHFT
i foresee a baking crisis

No baking this time around. There was a minor crisis but it was alleviated quickly.

K. Darien Freeheart

QuoteSo far I'm looking at them and thinking that they're mostly unimpressive. I think I'm gonna get my butt kicked.

Bring 'em. Barskey and I aren't tournament material, we like to keep the game fun and social. Ashley (might) bring her cards, but she's not played in a while.