• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

need $ have silver

Started by Russell Kanning, November 14, 2009, 05:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Free libertarian

Quote from: MaineShark on November 27, 2009, 08:25 AM NHFT
Quote from: Free libertarian on November 25, 2009, 09:47 PM NHFT
Quote from: MaineShark on November 24, 2009, 08:51 PM NHFTI have 21 one-ounce Liberty Dollars, and 8 half-ounce Liberty Dollars.
Price?

Given that they're hypothetically collectible, I'd want a bit more than spot.  I've seen them go on ebay for anywhere from $20 to $30 for the one-ounce coins.

However, some of these are tarnished a bit (due to sitting out, not being circulated), so I'd say somewhere between $21 and $26 per ounce for the lot would be fair.  The price has to be high enough to make it not worth my trouble to ebay them, myself, but low enough that the buyer could do so and make a profit for his/her trouble.

I'm open to offers, though.  Including barter, or plastic (I don't take plastic, but someone can use plastic to buy something I need, then barter using that, as long as we agree ahead of time as to what).

Joe

I'd consider $20 per...maybe throw in some marbles, a dead rat on a string, some of Aunt Polly's preserves and let you whitewash my fence some.

Tom Sawyer

Hey... we didn't get any of those extra incentives! lol

Scott Roth

Would be interested in the half-ounce Liberty Dollars.

MaineShark

Quote from: Free libertarian on November 27, 2009, 02:30 PM NHFTI'd consider $20 per...maybe throw in some marbles, a dead rat on a string, some of Aunt Polly's preserves and let you whitewash my fence some.

Sorry, I've got all my marbles, so I don't need more.

Might be some folks around who could use them, though...

Quote from: Scott Roth on November 28, 2009, 04:23 PM NHFTWould be interested in the half-ounce Liberty Dollars.

PM sent.

Joe

Free libertarian

Okay skip the marbles Joe , I probably don't have any to spare come to think of it.  Send me a message with price if you want to unload some 1 oz. pieces .   I might be interested in buying them all if we can come to an agreement. 

Russell Kanning

I have 5 ounces to exchange for $100
available in Grafton and whereever we will be in the next few days
i will be Concord this afternoon .... we can meet at Liberty Books

Russell Kanning

Free libertarian

I am interested....will you be home about noonish?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Free libertarian on January 23, 2010, 08:39 AM NHFT
I am interested....will you be home about noonish?
yes
i sold the 1st 5, but i found enough more

Scott Roth

I've got 10 silver rounds for $200 if anyone is interested. 8)

Russell Kanning

I am currently buying small amounts of silver  at 110% of spot and selling at 120%

Quote from: Scott Roth on January 25, 2010, 01:40 PM NHFT
I've got 10 silver rounds for $200 if anyone is interested. 8)
i might be at the next agorist meeting

Scott Roth

Russell Kanning

I again need to trade $ for Silver Rounds.

I appreciated buying some from (actually i forgot who i bought from last month) through Barskey delivery services.

Singles for $20
I have 23 in a plastic container for $450

That is available from me in Grafton. I will also be available for 3 hours at the Red Apple Buffet after noon tomorrow. Let me know ahead of time please.

current market:
http://newhampshirefreepress.com/node/592

Free libertarian

Will you be home this afternoon?  I'll buy them all.

Russell Kanning

made a couple of happy trades with Graftonians